Resources NewAgeColabs/Services

Anthony Green

Rising User
Jan 30, 2016
YouTube
Come join this awesome network were a few people have already joined. Myself and a friend started this group to help small youtubers get going by colabing with people who have 100s of subs. how it works is the person with the high number of subs makes a video about the person with few subs then all the people who sub to big channel go and sub to lil channel. perks if u join I can make free intro and outro templates along with THUMBNAILS and channel art.
JOIN NOW
PM ME OR ADD ME ON KIK OR SKYPE OR LINE @
ANTHONY97526 -KIK
ANTHONY148704 -SKYPE
ThonyG -line app
will help u from there on how to join this group remember this is completely free join now!!!!!

Anthony Green

Rising User
Jan 30, 2016
YouTube
this is not a add for a network there is no website all this is a group of small channels getting together tog row each other and help each other out.

Anthony Green

Rising User
Jan 30, 2016
YouTube
well thanks the reason I put this in here as I did put it in the collab section as well is because we offer free into and outro templates.

HippoZoned

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 27, 2014
Philly
YouTube
dude this wont work, your basically asking for a large channel to give you his/her subs while you give nothing back.. this is pretty stupid if you ask me... its basically sub for sub which is useless as hell...

as for your intro's its the generic little kid intro... also intro's are useless i just spent the last 20 seconds watching a video on your channel with some annoying music that had pulse beats and text.... Also that mystery video title is click bait and the reason im going to dislike your video, dont do that... people watch your videos for three reasons, thumbnail/title/interest your video doesnt have any of that crap i only watched to see these "free intro's" you're offering for others to see how silly this post really is...

Last edited:
Reactions: OnlyUltimate

Anthony Green

Rising User
Jan 30, 2016
YouTube
dude this wont work, your basically asking for a large channel to give you his/her subs while you give nothing back.. this is pretty stupid if you ask me... its basically sub for sub which is useless as hell...

as for your intro's its the generic little kid intro... also intro's are useless i just spent the last 20 seconds watching a video on your channel with some annoying music that had pulse beats and text.... Also that mystery video title is click bait and the reason im going to dislike your video, dont do that... people watch your videos for three reasons, thumbnail/title/interest your video doesnt have any of that crap i only watched to see these "free intro's" you're offering for others to see how silly this post really is...
thanks for your feedback I have proof of this working thanks for checking my channel out and giving the feedback.