FFF One month down, eleven to go!

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder

One month down, just another eleven to go! Hoping that all of you have had a good first month of 2018 and fingers crossed it stays that way for the rest of the year. As February rolls on over, we are etching ever so close to Valentine's Day, but don't worry, if you haven't got someone this year, we are here as the Freedom! Family to keep you happy and occupied.

New month, more prizes!

If you are a potential lurker on our official Facebook page and group, you may have seen that we announced the new contest a little earlier than we normally do. If you haven't already joined the Facebook group or liked our page, you can find the links at the bottom of this thread.

We are not the best when it comes to romance, especially with Valentine's day coming up fairly soon, but what we can say we do love is content creation. $100 of prizes can easily be won by going to our page, commenting what you love specifically about being a content creator and sharing the post to others using the hashtag #FreedomFebruary.

Future announcements of this contest will be made in the News and Announcements section.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

New recruits to our team!

Since January 16th, we have been looking for you, the Freedom! Family, to apply for the Sectional Moderator role on the forums. This was supposed to only last a week but due to the amount of applications, it took us a little bit longer to cut the shortlist to only two. As you may have seen, we have officially announced who we think will be the best two users to join our team.

Congratulations to both @LW001 and @Dev_J for being the top two in our votes and becoming our newest additions to the team, we are glad to have you and we look forward to the improvements you will bring whilst working with our team!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Let's beat the 4k-1k rule together!

None of us here at Freedom! like to see the devastating effects that the new YouTube monetisation rule has had to our partners. We are trying as much as we can to continue to support you even if you are un-partnered with us on February 20th. This segment will be split into multiple parts, but please may I make this evidently clear -
This is not Freedom!'s doing at all, in any way, shape or form. We as a community, family and business are trying to limit the impact of this new rule for all members as much as we physically can.

Breakaway Promotion

Ever since the announcement of the new rule was released to the public, the forum team have been thinking of ways in order to make it easier for you to reach this goal and keep your partnership. In the Promote Yourself section, we have opened up a 4k-1k thread where anyone who is at least 75% of the way towards the goals can share one of their best videos to be added to the original post to allow anyone else who views it to look at your content and potentially subscribe.

You can find the original thread here.

Exclusive Sponsorships after being un-partnered!

We know it is not fair to be removed from our partnership for not having a certain amount of subscribers or viewing time, so for that reason, we have been discussing with our current sponsorships on a way that we can support our partners if they get unlinked through this new rule.

On the 29th of January, AudioMicro agreed to allow any ex-Freedom! Partner to continue using their music library in your YouTube videos and live streams even if you are then unlinked from Freedom! due to the 4k-1k rule. This does not go for users who are removed for other reasons.

On the 31st of January, Position Music also agreed to allow their music and audio to be used by the Freedom! Family after the unlink date February 20th. Do remember that you are only licensed to use music or audio from the Freedom! collection, any others are still subject to copyright.

So that's it for another week. After a strange and interesting week on my end, I can definitely say I will be making a coffee and relaxing this weekend! I will be back in several weeks time with another FFF. Have a nice day Freedom! Family.

You can find us on the following;
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mcnfreedom
Facebook Groups: https://www.facebook.com/groups/mcnfreedom/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/mcnfreedom
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mcn_freedom/

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Another wonderful and informative FFF, its nice to be able to welcome more people onto the team and I look forward to working with them. I also can't believe how fast this month has gone, feels like only yesterday that it was the start of January.

30Mike Blok

New User
Mar 10, 2017
I feel the best part of being a content creator, Is the ability to have freedom of what your content is about. It allows you to express your self in a different way and to a way bigger audience. Thanks