Complaints Position Music Auto Claimed

NoDragonsPlz

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
May 11, 2015
United States
YouTube
Hey! So I was told that Position Music is free for all Freedom! partners to use, so it is irritating that when I just uploaded my last video that has music by them, it was autoclaimed. I was just wondering if there was any way to have them recognize who is a Freedom! Partner, and not auto claim. I upload usually a day before my video is going to go live, however, it will be rather annoying to have to do so no matter what if my video is gonna get autoclaimed for using the music they said I could use.

Reactions: Brent Cone

riganthor

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Mar 10, 2015
YouTube
Riganthor
contact them with the claim and tell them that you are a freedom partner and the claim should be removed A.S.A.P now preventing this is kinda hard its something you will have to talk with them about and make sure you have the right credits in your description.

NoDragonsPlz

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
May 11, 2015
United States
YouTube
contact them with the claim and tell them that you are a freedom partner and the claim should be removed A.S.A.P now preventing this is kinda hard its something you will have to talk with them about and make sure you have the right credits in your description.
Sent a message, however no response yet. Hopefully they can get back to me before tomorrow.

NoDragonsPlz

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
May 11, 2015
United States
YouTube
Yeah. I've sent an email. After the other video that uses their music, I guess I just won't use them :/ I used one song, and it didn't get claimed so I had assumed it was fine and not gonna happen for the other videos. The main reason I like their stuff is it goes so well with montages, but if I have to spend 8+ hours totally finishing a montage, and then have to wait to share it to everyone till this gets settled, it puts me in a bad mood :/

Kan

Superman
Freedom! Member
Jan 4, 2014
Metropolis
www.youtube.com
YouTube
AndrewKanFilm
Yeah. I've sent an email. After the other video that uses their music, I guess I just won't use them :/ I used one song, and it didn't get claimed so I had assumed it was fine and not gonna happen for the other videos. The main reason I like their stuff is it goes so well with montages, but if I have to spend 8+ hours totally finishing a montage, and then have to wait to share it to everyone till this gets settled, it puts me in a bad mood :/

I understand that , I apologize for this, I know @Position Music and Us are working on a fix for this :)

1SB2Gamer

Brabbit1987
Freedom! Member
Mar 2, 2014
YouTube
Ya for me it's nearly every video, and when it does on the occasion auto release, a day later it gets claimed again so I have to end up contacting them anyway.

I don't mind having to do it though as most of the time they fix it pretty quickly and I upload my videos a day in advance, but I also wouldn't mind if I didn't have to worry about it lol.

Brent Cone

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Nov 21, 2014
Sweden
YouTube
This is why I've never used Position Music because I don't want go through all that! :/

I don't wanna risk my channel! It's just not worth it in my eyes!