Dashboard Possibly Bugged Up Reviewal Process?

InfamousFreak

Rising User
Dec 28, 2016
Earth
YouTube
TayabSaddal
Hey!

So, It has been only a day since I "tried" to join Freeroam, and I've been already greeted with some mixed opinions and emotions.. It has been around 24-25 hours, since I applied to join this network, and I've been staring down the dashboard like a hawk for any response, or change, but I wasn't able to get any.. Here's the screen, which is bugging me out.

As seen above, the first thing that worries or bugs me the most is from the first hour, the "Number of online agents reviewing the channels" is stuck at 9.. I mean how could the number of agents online stay at 9 for like 24-25 hours?.. How are they keeping it at the same number.. It isn't even increasing or decreasing..

Secondly, The "Normal review queue place: 1000+" is stuck at 1000+ after like 25 hours? I mean there should've been some progress in that number, but there isn't I guess?

EDIT: The following guy made his own thread, sorry if i'm late.

I'm not trying to rush up here, or act impatient, keeping " Give us a few days to check out your content, after which you'll get an invite or details of next steps" in mind.. I was waiting very good, unless I saw the following guy freaking out for not being treated well in the general chat. Here's what he had to say.

That's it, I just wanted to notify the developers of this wierdness in delay, so I hope they try to find a way around, or if I'm being skeptical or too pedentic, please guide me.
Thanks for reading,
Cheers,
and a Happy New Year.

Freak.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
With regards to the Freedom partnership it normally takes around 2-3 days for a channel to be reviewed. However Freedom did recently change its support system and as such this has caused some confusion and inconvienience for people who applied under the old system - we always encourage users to email support via www.support.tm if they still haven't had any progress on their application to join Freedom after the 2-3 timescale.

What may have happened to the user noted (EliteSaint) is that by submitting multiple tickets to the support team across a short time limit it could have actually pushed his query further down the queue as the system / agents may have felt they were spamming the ticket system (I can't say for definite their reasons but that normally a cause of it)

Also going back to the new partnership once your channel has been reviewed you should see a blue tick box on your Freedom dashboard that you would need to click in order to finish your application to join the network - it isn't clear if the above user has has this on their dashboard but I am talking with them, trying to get their issue sorted out ASAP. Finally if you, or any other users do need to contact the support team with regards to joining the partnership it is always advisable that you submit a screenshot of your YouTube status and features page as well as a copy of your Freedom dashboard

Reactions: InfamousFreak