Solved Problems with the Network

Status
Not open for further replies.

HBrine840

Rising User
Aug 28, 2015
I would like my answers to be answered in order to clarify those doubts.
It's been more than 7 months since they disassociated my Channel with the Network for "Sensitive Content"
The truth is that I do not know what that content is, or why they will say it in that way, do not upload anything related to sexual themes or something similar.
I just upload content from Games and I talk about the same, even from Animes.
Even most of my content contains music.
And one thing very IMPORTANT, is that they never warned me of such a thing and for reasons I did not realize until it was strange to me that it does not resilience anything for PayPal and to see that again there were changes in my account inside the Page.

I would like to clarify these doubts, to know if I will have the support or I will have to look elsewhere.

PD: Sorry for my English.

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
You usually don't get warnings, they mostly just remove you from the network at the first time.

We can't tell you what the issue with your content was here, please open a support ticket asking for clarification on that as that's simply information only them can provide.

Upvote 0

HBrine840

Rising User
Aug 28, 2015
You usually don't get warnings, they mostly just remove you from the network at the first time.

We can't tell you what the issue with your content was here, please open a support ticket asking for clarification on that as that's simply information only them can provide.
Then what will happen?

Upvote 0

F! Jenny

Administrator
Administrator
Staff Member
Community Team!
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Apr 25, 2017
What will happen? Create a support ticket (one, creating more will just push you down in line) and ask for the reason of your unlink. They'll tell you what the issue is/was and they might be able to review your channel to see whether you can get back into the network or not.

Hello HBrine840. Please be assured that we received your ticket in reference with your concern and it is being handled by our Spanish Support Team. If you have any further queries or concerns please feel free to reply to your ticket no. 388043 so that it will be addressed accordingly. Thank you.

Upvote 0

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
I would like my answers to be answered in order to clarify those doubts.
It's been more than 7 months since they disassociated my Channel with the Network for "Sensitive Content"
The truth is that I do not know what that content is, or why they will say it in that way, do not upload anything related to sexual themes or something similar.
I just upload content from Games and I talk about the same, even from Animes.
Even most of my content contains music.
And one thing very IMPORTANT, is that they never warned me of such a thing and for reasons I did not realize until it was strange to me that it does not resilience anything for PayPal and to see that again there were changes in my account inside the Page.

I would like to clarify these doubts, to know if I will have the support or I will have to look elsewhere.

PD: Sorry for my English.
The only thing i can think of that could be seen as sensitive content is the 'Anime' you mention as that type of content is always risky.

Upvote 0

HBrine840

Rising User
Aug 28, 2015
I really know that some scenes of Animes can be strong, but I do not put that scene inside my video, to avoid copyright.
But they tell me that the problem I had was for a miniature that I put in a video ...
Saying that YT should remove it.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.