Service Professional Graphic designer

Usgamers

Freedom! Member
Jan 19, 2015
YouTube
hdshowGFX
Who i'm I?
Hey there my name is Usama Mohammed and throughout my life I always had a appreciation for people who create content, and when I was 11 I started to make content of my own, I've had multiple YouTube channels and with each year I believe I have gotten a lot closer to mastering my craft.

Why do you need a photo editor?

A lot of YouTubers have amazing content waiting for the masses to see but there's something holding them back and most people overlook it and that's thumbnails. Thumbnails are the first thing people see when they're scrolling though YouTube. One viewer can make all the difference to a channel and if a viewer sees an interesting thumbnail they'll click on that video. People will say watch time is important and it is but to get the viewers to start watching requires a good thumbnail.

Pricing is something we can discuss and you can contact me on discord or twitter. I hope to hear from you guys :)

Contact information
Twitter:hdshowGFX
Discord:hdshow#3687

Extra information
I use Adobe Premier Pro, After Effects, Photoshop and Vegas Pro 14

rainbow six.png
Here's an example of one of my work, If you would like to see more of my work check out my Imgur.

Usgamers

Freedom! Member
Jan 19, 2015
YouTube
hdshowGFX
Hey, I can't add you on Discord for some reason. Can we discuss a possible graphic here?

Hey Avrona, you're more than welcome to drop a DM here or on twitter.[DOUBLEPOST=1525568617][/DOUBLEPOST]Ruiner 2.png 117.png be right back stream.png offline.png starting soon.png twitter new border.png rainbow smoke.png AG logo.png Offline.png Twitch banner.png Twitch DP .png D bike race.png Halo.png gta.png[DOUBLEPOST=1525568677][/DOUBLEPOST]Just in case you guys can't see my imgur, There's plenty more so I recommend you check that out

Last edited: