Tips & Tricks Reddit is a very useful resource to help spread your content.

Sergeant Riker

New User
Freedom! Member
Dec 21, 2015
Just like the title say; I believe that Reddit is very useful when your post your content to the correct subreddit, especially if this subreddit is active. This is an effective tool to spread your content and receive feedback.

Typically what I upload are highlights or funny moments of my friends and I playing League of Legends.

I like to make the title look professional by using brackets or lines to separate parts of the title to the way i find most profession looking.

This is an example:

Zed - Mid | League of Legends Highlights #

(Champion played) - (Location of Map played most (or Lane)) | (Name of Game w/ small description) (Number)

I believe this makes the post more catchy to the Redditor scrolling through the pages.

The other thing I like about Reddit is the feedback the you can receive back.

Just a tip to any YouTuber out there looking to spread their content. :D

Sergeant Riker

New User
Freedom! Member
Dec 21, 2015
I usually just ignore the hate, and accept the new viewers. Although they are few to be seen.

Thanks for the heads up though about it damaging your channel. I might reconsider it if the same issue erupts.

FadedTiara

Jan 4, 2016
Warwickshire
YouTube
FadedTiara
i used reddit a few days ago for the first time. gained 180 views in 3 days. BUT got lots of thumbs down which really peed me off and upset me. Few nice comments as well so id say its good for views and i gained 4 subs from it. Just the haters on it. i posted in newtubers section.

AuthRandom

Rising User
Nov 21, 2015
YouTube
Just don't post on /r/videos and make sure your content is actually good. If you content isn't up to the standards of the sub, you will get dislikes.

On /r/videos, people expect viral sort of stuff, not a normal gaming video. If you make a h1z1 video, then post it to /r/H1Z1. I find that the more niche the sub, the more actual viewers you'll get, however less.

Reactions: Phil Kidd

HippoZoned

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 27, 2014
Philly
YouTube
i used reddit a few days ago for the first time. gained 180 views in 3 days. BUT got lots of thumbs down which really peed me off and upset me. Few nice comments as well so id say its good for views and i gained 4 subs from it. Just the haters on it. i posted in newtubers section.

yeah I get that alot too which is why I tend to avoid reddit, also never post on game faq's they will all dislike your video too. even if its good most people on these sites will dismiss your video and dislike the hell out of it for no reason other than your an up and coming youtuber.. .

Reactions: FadedTiara
A

audio visual reviews

There are MANY trolls in reddit so you will probably get MANY dislikes. I won't suggest that.