My revenue in the freedom revenue page didn't update for about a month
I have in my youtube revenue about 22$ but in freedom it says 5$ only
It says 5$ for about a month

Hazem Khaled

Rising User
Mar 5, 2017
Egypt
YouTube
There definitely shouldn't be that much of a difference between your estimated earnings during February. Can you post a screen shot of the estimated earnings for February from both the dashboard and YouTube.

Hey again
I got some numbers mixed up these were for lifetime revenue
but it still didn't update for a month
youtube says Untitled b.jpg
And dashboard saysUntitled.jpg
and why is it non-processed?

Upvote 0

F! Jenny

Administrator
Administrator
Staff Member
Community Team!
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Apr 25, 2017
Hello Hazem Khaled,

Can you kindly provide me your YouTube channel link please so that we can further check your February earnings. Thank you.[DOUBLEPOST=1522715202][/DOUBLEPOST]Hello Hazem Khaled,

If I may check please, can you now see the February earnings on your end? There has been a delay with the update of the February earnings because there was a delay with the earnings report generation on YouTube side.

To receive your earnings, may we ask you to kindly add your PayPal on your profile page. For your February earnings it will be paid to you towards the end of April, following our regular payment schedule of two months interval from the month of earnings to the month that you will be paid.

In reference with the YouTube estimated earnings please make sure that you change the date range on a per month basis to get a more accurate comparison. Note as well that YouTube analytics are estimated earnings, therefore it may vary with the finalized earnings. The revenue shown on your Freedom! account was with the applied revenue share.

If you have any further concerns please feel free to send us an email through [email protected]. Thank you.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.