should i do commentarys?:)

Phil Kidd

Human Person
Freedom! Member
Dec 10, 2014
Ottawa
YouTube
hey ive just got my freedom badge i dont know how to post the video on here but ill post a link to my channel should i do commentarys?:) also give me some feedback please below ill post a link
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9GY3oo1G2To77tBG5CpnVw
Well you only have 3 videos and none of which are commentaries, so I can't tell you if your commentaries are good or not. Just do one and see where it goes. Keep in mind, your commentaries probably won't be that great to begin with, it's something that just gets better with time.

Please use custom thumbnails on your videos too.

Aqib Khan

Freedom! Member
Sep 26, 2015
i dont really know how to make a custom thumbnail but thanks for the advice is there anywhere i can get one for free on the graphics design section ive had no luck because i am in need of a channel art too

Aqib Khan

Freedom! Member
Sep 26, 2015
hey man check out my thumbails let me know what you think!:)[DOUBLEPOST=1444413717][/DOUBLEPOST]can i get copyrighted for thumbnails off google

Last edited:

Phil Kidd

Human Person
Freedom! Member
Dec 10, 2014
Ottawa
YouTube
hey man check out my thumbails let me know what you think!:)[DOUBLEPOST=1444413717][/DOUBLEPOST]can i get copyrighted for thumbnails off google
Waaay better man! You probably won't. I've never heard about it, though it may happen. The likely hood is very low and at the most you'll just have to change the thumbnail.

Aqib Khan

Freedom! Member
Sep 26, 2015
thanks man your feedback means a lot hopefully i can grow now