iGoDZoFLuiGii

Respected User
Freedom! Member
So I dont know if there is one yet, or if this topic has come up before, but I been pretty in the dark lately, mainly due to starting my new job, adjusting with the new hours, maintaining my channel and life in general.

But I thought it be a good idea if Freedom had a Podcast where Freedom comes together with the community, talks to creators, have them as guest on the podcast show and talk about ideas to help improve the network, talk about the latest stuff in the world, this can be about games, movie, music etc...

This would not only help get the message out but also help people like me keep up to date with the news on the platform and the future for creators. I know this is a long shot but im down to see a Freedom Podcast happen or even a dedicated show and not just one off updates.

Thanks for your time :)

Hyderpony

Community Team
Community Team!
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
May 19, 2017
London
YouTube
GallopCrush1983
So I dont know if there is one yet, or if this topic has come up before, but I been pretty in the dark lately, mainly due to starting my new job, adjusting with the new hours, maintaining my channel and life in general.

But I thought it be a good idea if Freedom had a Podcast where Freedom comes together with the community, talks to creators, have them as guest on the podcast show and talk about ideas to help improve the network, talk about the latest stuff in the world, this can be about games, movie, music etc...

This would not only help get the message out but also help people like me keep up to date with the news on the platform and the future for creators. I know this is a long shot but im down to see a Freedom Podcast happen or even a dedicated show and not just one off updates.

Thanks for your time :)

There could do this on Discord and Record the audio.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: iGoDZoFLuiGii

iGoDZoFLuiGii

Respected User
Freedom! Member
There could do this on Discord and Record the audio.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That does make a good plan, to use the discord chat for a possible podcast show.[DOUBLEPOST=1525601126][/DOUBLEPOST]
For updates we do have a monthly newsletter that @Ashley SilverDust collaborates all the things going on for the network

A podcast would be an interesting idea though, I can bring it up with management and see if it's a possibility.

Updates on the monthly newsletter on freedom is still good to have, but also having this part of a podcast, just as a second coverage just gets the message to the community.

But it be awesome if the possibility of a podcast was out there, it could be a weekly podcast where we can talk about the freedom news, latest news for creators, talk about new games, movies etc... and engaging with creators for feedback and support.

Last edited: