Should They Move it

• yes

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 197467

As most of you know The Member Of The Mouth is a honor to get, but there are some simple things that are flawed in it. The MotM should be an honor to get and it is, but where the member of the month is put (At the bottom of the Forums page. I would recommend moving the MotM part up to below the staff who are online and above the Members online now.

Reactions: Koala_Steamed

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
As most of you know The Member Of The Mouth is a honor to get, but there are some simple things that are flawed in it. The MotM should be an honor to get and it is, but where the member of the month is put (At the bottom of the Forums page. I would recommend moving the MotM part up to below the staff who are online and above the Members online now.
It's just at the bottom for the moving view, on desktop it's relatively visible in my opinion.

Also you can go to the Credit Store and get the ability to customize your homepage if that's what you like ;)

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Personally I think it is in an appropriate position as it currently stands, but running the thought through my head, it would be seen more being a little bit higher up. It's a question worth talking about, but definitely not urgent on the agenda.

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
We actually did try to move it but it's part of a separate add-on to what the sidebar widget is.It would be possible to move it if we manually create the MOTM thing as a widget.

I may get around to creating it as a widget at some stage although I'm still not sure on the best location for it. I would still like to keep dynamic things like new posts higher up rather than static things that don't update regularly. It does look a bit weird being below forum stats and share this page though.

D

Deleted member 197467

We actually did try to move it but it's part of a separate add-on to what the sidebar widget is.It would be possible to move it if we manually create the MOTM thing as a widget.

I may get around to creating it as a widget at some stage although I'm still not sure on the best location for it. I would still like to keep dynamic things like new posts higher up rather than static things that don't update regularly. It does look a bit weird being below forum stats and share this page though.
sounds lit[DOUBLEPOST=1522546003][/DOUBLEPOST]
Personally I think it is in an appropriate position as it currently stands, but running the thought through my head, it would be seen more being a little bit higher up. It's a question worth talking about, but definitely not urgent on the agenda.
yeah, I was looking though the things on the forums, and just found that thinking isn't it kind of more fair to the person your trying to spotlight to be right below the staff

Last edited by a moderator:

iGoDZoFLuiGii

Respected User
Freedom! Member
How can you even read it like that lol

I dont even know, I was roaming the forums and saw that and thought it said "Murderer of the month"? I better click and see what thats all about and then find out its member of the month. Maybe im tired or something haha[DOUBLEPOST=1523302822][/DOUBLEPOST]
no comment

lol

You got no comment, im speechless at my own stupid mind haha (facepalm)

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
I dont even know, I was roaming the forums and saw that and thought it said "Murderer of the month"? I better click and see what thats all about and then find out its member of the month. Maybe im tired or something haha
Question is what communities you move around in usually :p[DOUBLEPOST=1523303107][/DOUBLEPOST]
The Member Of The Mouth
Also I'm done