Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
Hello Freedom! family partners

We have good news for those that are using the Tapatalk mobile app on the Freedom! Forums and for those who may want to try it out. We have upgraded our plan to now be ad free within the forum section (there are still ads if you use the home apps feed). This makes browsing the forums a much nicer experience while it. We are trialing this upgrade for a few months and if we have enough demand we can keep using it.

For those who haven't tried it out yet you can find out how in the thread posted by @Row here

We would also like to give ₡30 forum credits for everyone who can test out the app, all you have to do is reply to this thread using the Tapatalk app. Through the app we can see if the reply came from Tapatalk, so make sure it is sent form there for it to count. Let us know if there are any issues/problems with posting.

I do have a few tips for those who want to try it out:

1st you can remove/change the "sent from tapatalk" signature by:
From Tapatalk app home > Selecting Me > Go to Setting > Signature > Freedom! Forums > Change text/turn it off

2nd change notification settings (unless you really like notifications...)
From Tapatalk app home > Selecting Me > Go to Setting > Email Notifications > Change to desired
From Tapatalk app home > Selecting Me > Go to Setting > Push Notifications > Change to desired
From Tapatalk app home > Selecting Me > Go to Setting > Auto Follow > Change to desired

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
Hello Freedom! family partners

We have good news for those that are using the Tapatalk mobile app on the Freedom! Forums and for those who may want to try it out. We have upgraded our plan to now be ad free within the forum section (there are still ads if you use the home apps feed). This makes browsing the forums a much nicer experience while it. We are trialing this upgrade for a few months and if we have enough demand we can keep using it.

For those who haven't tried it out yet you can find out how in the thread posted by @Row here

We would also like to give ₡30 forum credits for everyone who can test out the app, all you have to do is reply to this thread using the Tapatalk app. Through the app we can see if the reply came from Tapatalk, so make sure it is sent form there for it to count. Let us know if there are any issues/problems with posting.

I do have a few tips for those who want to try it out:

1st you can remove/change the "sent from tapatalk" signature by:
From Tapatalk app home > Selecting Me > Go to Setting > Signature > Freedom! Forums > Change text/turn it off

2nd change notification settings (unless you really like notifications...)
From Tapatalk app home > Selecting Me > Go to Setting > Email Notifications > Change to desired
From Tapatalk app home > Selecting Me > Go to Setting > Push Notifications > Change to desired
From Tapatalk app home > Selecting Me > Go to Setting > Auto Follow > Change to desired
Have to try it if there's 30 credits on the line

Not really my thing though, I like the site itself more.

On to figuring out how I can revoke this account's access

what I do for credits

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Yay no more weird ads :D

Maybe we can even get our own app soon if a lot of members want it ^_^

Sent from my boat using Tapatalk

sazchick20

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 20, 2014
UK
YouTube
sazchick
I’m trying the app for the first time so hope this works lol. It seems like a pretty cool app. It’s handy if I’m not at my laptop and can easily check stuff [emoji41][emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
Weren't many issues, login worked, replying works but the editor is a bit tiny and I don't feel like having to use BBCode for everything ;)

Also that's my signature
V

what I do for credits
I like Ad Free! Nice one Freedom! Community Team :)
Yay no more weird ads :D

Maybe we can even get our own app soon if a lot of members want it ^_^

Sent from my boat using Tapatalk
I’m trying the app for the first time so hope this works lol. It seems like a pretty cool app. It’s handy if I’m not at my laptop and can easily check stuff [emoji41][emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

30 credits sent! Thanks for the feedback :)

Hello @Qadri Tahreek Naatein HD what do you need help with?

D

Deleted member 17740

Welp, once i get a phone i will donwload this asap :p

Reactions: Row

ONE & JULLE

Freedom! Member
Jan 17, 2017
Finland
YouTube
This is useful addition when browsing forums on mobile, even though I will most likely continue using the web version of the forums

Sent from my toaster using Tapatalk

Reactions: Row