The video that beat my main channel...

TheCrestedPenguin

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 1, 2014
Netherlands
YouTube
Well to start off... Burping at the start ain't really going to attract allot of people to your channel, other than that the lighting was weird. It looks like you are outside?

Audio wise it was really hard to hear you over the audio of the video, And there being 4 squares on the screen it makes you and the video you're reacting to very small and not really enjoyable to watch. Mayby fullscreen the video you are watching and crop yourself down.

Reactions: themodof1

themodof1

Sage Of Insanity
Freedom! Member
Jan 4, 2015
Florida
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Well to start off... Burping at the start ain't really going to attract allot of people to your channel, other than that the lighting was weird. It looks like you are outside?

Audio wise it was really hard to hear you over the audio of the video, And there being 4 squares on the screen it makes you and the video you're reacting to very small and not really enjoyable to watch. Mayby fullscreen the video you are watching and crop yourself down.
I was asking how did it get so good..?(VIDEO HAS OVER 10.OOO VIEWS)!!!
But thanks I imporved some problems :D

Phil Kidd

Human Person
Freedom! Member
Dec 10, 2014
Ottawa
YouTube
I was asking how did it get so good..?(VIDEO HAS OVER 10.OOO VIEWS)!!!
But thanks I imporved some problems :D
If you're looking for an ego-stroking then the Feedback section is not the right place to post. Also, the number of views on a video is not indicative of the quality. I've got a video with over 100,000 views that I consider pretty ******.

Reactions: themodof1

themodof1

Sage Of Insanity
Freedom! Member
Jan 4, 2015
Florida
www.youtube.com
YouTube
If you're looking for an ego-stroking then the Feedback section is not the right place to post. Also, the number of views on a video is not indicative of the quality. I've got a video with over 100,000 views that I consider pretty ******.
Sorry, I was just trying get as much criticize as possible...
Showing the change told to me...But you have a good point...