Gaming This is about me and my gaming channel NAPE :D

NAPE

New User
Oct 9, 2015
Spain
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Hello to everyone!

I´m going to be very honest and tell you very personal things here. I hope you appreciate what I will tell you :D

My name is Napoleón and i would like to introduce myself to the comunity. First of all, i want to apologize for my english level, i´m trying my best and not trying to use google translator (only in case of emergency) ;). I´m from Venezuela, but I live in Spain (I have around 3 years in Spain). I´m 32 years old and I´m about to be a father of a baby boy wich will be named Benjamin :)

I´m a Merchant Marine Engineer with 10 years of experience on board ships, but I´m a gamer since I´m 6 years old. I started with NES and I´m a huge fan of The Legend of Zelda and Mega Man. My hobbies are videogames, play the guitar and make super heroes comic books, and about food well... i love everything hehe :D. I have some in youtube, but since last year i decided to create content, i do Nintendo and PC videos and at this moment i´m focused on Super Mario maker, The Legend of Zelda and Blade and Soul MMO.

I found freedom! searching on youtube, and to be honest... i was not so sure to join at the begining, but i started reading i and found myself confortable with freedom!, i decided to join and now i´m very happy with it. I have joined the forums in order to know more people, and learn with them how to grow more my channel.

Why did i started YouTube? At the begining just for fun, but to be honest my biggest dream is to be a profesional youtuber, giving all i got and making good content for everyone, don´t go again to work onboard a ship (is really dangerous, i almost die 2 times:mad::() and be with my family.

If you like to know more about me just tell me and if you want to take a look at my channel and give it a try of help it grow more here is the link (y) (Y)

Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/user/napexxx

At this moment i have content about:
  • Gaming News, unboxing, events, etc (In Spanish)
  • Blade and Soul
  • Slender: The arrival
  • Super Mario Maker
  • Splatoon
  • Super Smash Bros
  • Hyrule Warriors
  • Mario Kart 8
  • Ultra Street Fighter IV
  • RETRO Longplays (NES, SNES)
In the near future (on the release dates or maybe 2 or 3 days before) I will do longplays and guides for:

• The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess HD
  • The Legend of Zelda for Wii U
Also continue with content about:
  • Nintendo Console documentary
  • Blade and Soul (Tips and guides)
  • Nintendo weekend dedicated game

Feel free to get in touch, and thank you for reading all this about myself and my channel!

Kind Regards,
NAPE(y) (Y)

Last edited: