• Poll closed .

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User

November #FreedomGiveaway Winners
Winners of $100 each worth of game keys/software:
1. Dylan S.
2. @william gardner
3. @Slinic

All participants who entered will receive 20 CRD.

Congratulations to our #FreedomGiveaway winners!

@Koala_Steamed will message the winners with a list of games/software to choose from our catalog!

If you didn't win this month, don't worry. The next contest is here!

#FreedomHolidays
December Contest!

Details for the contest

That's right! This month, 'tis the season to be creative! Whatever your style is, vlogging, gaming, animation, etc. Use it innovatively to show the answer to this question: What does the holiday season mean to you? Is it something religious? Christmas, Hanukkah, something alike? Is it all about family? All about giving back to those who need help? All about New Year's? No matter what your answer is, use your creativity to show it in a short video! :)

STEP 1:

Take a 5-15 second video showing what the holiday means to you. 'Tis the season to be free so we will not restrict whatever genre you want the video to be, as long as you fire away with your creativity!

STEP 2:

Share your video on one or all of these platforms: Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.
You can share on one or two or all three of them. But sharing on more platforms gets you more chances of winning!

Important: Do not forget to tag us (see below for our social media) and use the hashtag #FreedomHolidays

Facebook - /mcnfreedom
Twitter @MCNFreedom
Instagram @mcn_freedom

Multiple entries are allowed as well.
STEP 3: (optional)
Reply to this thread with your favorite celebratory gif (forum rules apply) to let the forum people know that you are done!

It is also important to note that even if you are not a Freedom! partner, you can still join! So you can even gather your non-YT friends and family to join in!

Prizes
1st place $25 cash and $100 worth of steam game keys/software
2nd place $25 amazon gift card and $60 worth of steam game keys/software

3rd place $ 40 worth of steam game keys
+Extra prizes depending on how many participate

Best of luck to everyone!

Deadline for the giveaway is the 31st of December, results will be posted around the 5th of January.

RedRobins.UK

Respected User
Freedom! Member
???/ i won? wow. thanks. i wasn't expecting that from an RNG. i normally have the worst luck with RNG's![DOUBLEPOST=1512148522][/DOUBLEPOST]also i have a fairly good idea for this one because i don't really enjoy December and November. all will be revealed ;3

Last edited:
Reactions: Wei zhe low

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Congratulations to the winners. Even if you didn't win, it was the taking part that was the main thing, you all deserved to win!

Anyway, on with a new contest. I really want to see the answers that people come up with this month, I just celebrate Christmas as it is the time where most of the family are together and you get to give and receive presents in a kind fashion. (And my Birthday is a day before, that also..)

Wei zhe low

New User
Sep 23, 2017
MALAYSIA
www.freedom.tm
YouTube
nice to meet you[DOUBLEPOST=1512161324][/DOUBLEPOST]
Congratulations to the winners. Even if you didn't win, it was the taking part that was the main thing, you all deserved to win!

Anyway, on with a new contest. I really want to see the answers that people come up with this month, I just celebrate Christmas as it is the time where most of the family are together and you get to give and receive presents in a kind fashion. (And my Birthday is a day before, that also..)

[DOUBLEPOST=1512161385][/DOUBLEPOST]
nice to meet you[DOUBLEPOST=1512161324][/DOUBLEPOST]
[DOUBLEPOST=1512161513][/DOUBLEPOST]Hey hey..
Congratulations to my
YouTube family

Last edited:
Reactions: Koala_Steamed

Slinic

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 22, 2016
YouTube
Slinic
Thank you so much!! I wasn't expecting to win! Thank you again! This made me truly happy! Also, good luck to everyone for this month giveaway :) <3

Reactions: Row

Nerd

Apr 22, 2014
Lithuania
YouTube
ConfusedNerdTV

Your birthday is day before Christmas ? That's just so sad... I bet you get your birthday and xmas gifts combined lol. Well on the bright side you get the whole family to get together for your birthday xD (Atleast here Christmas is the time when literally all the relatives you know or dont know gather together)

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Come on people not long left to enter the contest, a short 5-15 second video shouldn't be too difficult to make even with all the festivities.

Nerd

Apr 22, 2014
Lithuania
YouTube
ConfusedNerdTV
Deadline is getting shorter, dont be that student who turns the homework in the last minute guys :)

[DOUBLEPOST=1514626679][/DOUBLEPOST]Just 2 more days left for the giveaway guys. Is there really no one to take the prizes home !? (Yes, one day seems to have disappeared from the countdown... holidays do that for everyone sometimes >.<)

Last edited:

RedRobins.UK

Respected User
Freedom! Member
i kinda regret not entering but i just haven't found the time to make one. i had all the plans set out so i might aswell say my idea anyway. Me standing in a field saying "this year i will try to be more festive" then a badly animated cgi block that says depression appears. then a pokemon battle ensues where the depression block-thing wins.

Reactions: Row

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
*UPDATE*

The submission has been extended due to some users msging us for an extension. The deadline would be on 5th and the January contest will be announced on the same day. Winners of December contest will be announced on 10th.

Reactions: RedRobins.UK