Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001

It's Friday! You know what that means? Another FFF!

I spy with my little eye, a contest?

Well last time you couldn't see it, but now you can! We've just launched the MGN Forum Section and want you to show us your best tutorials! If you have ever created a game tutorial in the past this one's definitely for you!
Go HERE to see it!

Quite the Milestone!

@gilbertroyalva has reached the amazing Milestone of 1500 Subscribers, congratulations and good luck in the future! See their thread and leave some love HERE!

Discussions, Discussions and even more Discussions!

My favourite part of these FFFs is always to showcase the most amazing Discussions members are having about different topics. This week is again no exception to that!

A very detailed thread which caught my eye was @SparktheYoshi asking about people's favourite 2D and 3D Zelda Games. So far the opinions are an amazing read, if you want to don't hesitate to add in your opinion HERE!

Personally I've always had the clear stance that intros (in the way most people use them, being overly loud non-custom templates with spinning text) don't help your channel and that you shouldn't use them on any video. Outros, on the other hand, I never thought of there being cases where they would be inappropriate for a video. @Indurok has actually created an amazing opinion piece that really made me question that. See it HERE!

So that's it for another week, which do you think was the most deserving of our mentions? We are also looking to showcase the very best of your contributions to the forums, so if you have a tip, resource, service, milestone or introduction thread that you think should be showcased then please don't hesitate to get in touch!