Community Team!
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
May 19, 2017
London
YouTube
GallopCrush1983
I talked TriDef Support and they say:

That code unlocks the 30 day trial. The discount code should be provided separately from Freedom or the subscriber where you learned about the feature.

Like YYFYE49DTTC4F4NY is for the 30-day trial, but you also have YYFYE49DTTC4F4NY for the 20% discount.
If what TriDef Support say is right, YYFYE49DTTC4F4NY is only for 30-day trial and not for the discount.

F! Jenny

Administrator
Administrator
Staff Member
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Apr 25, 2017
Hello Mark,

Thank you for the clarification, Yes the YYFYE49DTTC4F4NY is for a 30 day trial and if you like the product and opted to purchase it then you will use the same code to get the 20% discount. You may also verify this information on your Freedom! dashboard in TriDef SmartCam (https://www.freedom.tm/dashboard/playnow/tridef-smartcam). If you have any further concerns please let us know. Thank you.

Upvote 0

F! Jenny

Administrator
Administrator
Staff Member
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Apr 25, 2017
Hello Mark,

I am sorry to hear that. I saw your ticket in support, my colleague Glen sent an email to our Development Team to have this check. Once we received a response we will reply to your email. Thank you for your patience.

Upvote 0

Stefan Grant

Staff Member
Freedom! Member
Sep 2, 2015
As an update for all this issue was fixed around a week ago the code should now work correctly so take advantage of your discount :) sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks,
Stefan

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.