FFF Unexpected Delay's, Sorry.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube

I apologise for the lateness of this weeks FFF, I've been feeling rather unwell this week and forgot to ask if someone would take over for me. But anyway I'm feeling a bit better today so here is the delayed FFF.

Catch Up With Videos

Seems like George has been busy lately uploading quite a few videos on the Freedom Youtube channel whihc you may find interesting, for example some news on the new Cryptominer and Epidemic Sound. If your interested don't hesitate to check them out below

Milestones and achievements

Its always nice to see people celebrating their achievements, whether or not they are YouTube related or not, as such I've searched far and wide to showcase some pretty amazing milestones and achievements that have been posted in the last week. So sit back relax and be prepared to be amazed.

First on our celebratory list is @SparktheYoshi who recently hit 3,000 subscribers, and who is seeing an average growth per day of 25 subscribers. Be sure to share the praise on their thread - HERE

Secondly we have @RyanSellers who is being highlighted once again for hitting 2,500 followers on Instagram and has outlined a unique 'follow / unfollow method which may be a key to his success. If your intrigued then please don't hesitate to view their thread - HERE

Last but not least we have @HealPleaseHeal who celebrated hitting 20,000 views on Wednesday. Hopefully we can see them grow and hit 30,000 soon, especially if we all give them a hand. To share the love please see their thread - HERE

Thread of the Week

As you may know Freedom is forced to unlink partners who don't fit the 4K-1K requirements on the 20th of this month, while this may not be news to some people its nice to see that this is being used as a form of reflection for some people. For example for @GLP Matty who created a rather nice thread looking back on their time with Freedom. In order to see this highlighted thread please go - HERE

So there we have it for another week, please forgive the lateness of this weeks FFF. If you have any suggestions or recommendations for threads for us to highlight then don't hesitate to let us know.

RyanSellers

Freedom! Celebrity
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Dec 6, 2014
Provo, UT, USA
www.ryansellers.co
YouTube
This is greatly appreciated! Thanks for the highlight! I hope the method that I use to grow on Instagram helps others in the community.

Just remember that Instagram has a limit on how many people you can follow/unfollow per hour. Same with post liking and messaging first. Just to be safe do 10 follows per 10 minutes. Come up with an end goal of how many people you want to follow before you start to unfollow 10 people per 10 minutes. It gives them time to follow you back if you have a high amount follow goal. Mine is 2000 before unfollowing. Also like other posts related to yours help.

I talk a little more about it in my post. If you have questions message me.

Reactions: ibg asmaa

GLP Matty

CEO and Founder of Illuminati
Freedom! Member
Jul 8, 2014
Scotland
YouTube
GLPMatty
I appreciate the mention, I've had few problems here and there with freedom but overall its been one fantastic experience. I'd say the one thing everyone who is being forced to leave should remember is that you don't necessarily need to be linked with freedom to be part of the community. The community on this forums its great regardless of your network or lack thereof. Honestly, the worst thing about this is that I can't say I'm partnered with a company run by George Vanous. What a guy, actually love him haha XD