Request What Could I be Doing Wrong?

avrona

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 7, 2018
YouTube
avronaofficial
I've been on YouTube for over 5 years now, and it's most certainly been an interesting trip. When I started my channel 5 years ago, I thought that like any normal channel, it will grow. But for some reason, my channel cannot even do that, and after so many years, I am stuck on only 290 subscribers and 20k views. Not only that, but most of them are inactive.

What could I be doing some wrong that my channel is growing so slowly? I don't know if I can post links here or not but just search up avrona on YouTube. Any feedback is really needed and welcome.

Geist

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 22, 2014
YouTube
WanderingVA
Well, have you tried to give social networking on different sites a try? Branching out with content on Reddit and Animo, for those who share same interests as you?

KnightHunter Studios

Creating films since 2011
Freedom! Member
Jul 30, 2014
UK
www.youtube.com
YouTube
We would definitely recommend branching out and creating new social media accounts for people to follow you on - so you can update them on when new videos drop and you can directly engage with your audience. It's the little steps that can really help boost your channel! Social media is such a powerful thing when it comes to promotion that you kind of want to utilize it as best you can!

BizMeister

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 18, 2016
Australia
YouTube
I'm still learning my trade with youtube, but I feel like it depends on which communities and networks you reach out to as well. Just gotta hope something clicks or someone notices and they are able to share your content around too.