Tips & Tricks Where else do you share your videos?

Liam and Taylor's Corner

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 6, 2015
YouTube
mcbp328
I have set a default to share my uploads on on Google and Twitter, and then I share them on my Facebook page and personal profile. Where else is a good place to share you videos? Thank you!

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
I share mine trough Twitter, Instagram and my facebook page. Besides that i have a helpfull network wich helps with sharing the video's around.
Building up a network of people that can share it further is gold in getting your content out there.
As a tip i can say browse a diversity of forums ;)

Liam and Taylor's Corner

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 6, 2015
YouTube
mcbp328
I share mine trough Twitter, Instagram and my facebook page. Besides that i have a helpfull network wich helps with sharing the video's around.
Building up a network of people that can share it further is gold in getting your content out there.
As a tip i can say browse a diversity of forums ;)

There used to be a box to check if you wanted to share a video when you comment, but I don't find that anymore when YT did some updates. I did like that feature before. Thanks for the tip.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
There used to be a box to check if you wanted to share a video when you comment, but I don't find that anymore when YT did some updates. I did like that feature before. Thanks for the tip.
If you click on your video you have the option to share or copy the link. The option is beneath the video when you click the icon.
If that is what you meant?