Solved YOUTUBE GAMING PROMOTION!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Won

Freedom! Member
Jul 19, 2014
Hey guys, my name is OJ, owner of RedMageGames on Youtube. As I have been doing Youtube, I have slowly been getting better and learning alot about the Do's & Don'ts and in general just been up'ing my content and thumbnails and been trying to be alot more serious about Youtube, however; Once I hit 200 subscribers I've felt kind of stuck, feeling like no new people were coming in and Subscriber gain dropped. What I basically need help with is, aside from the Freedom Forums... how can I promote my videos? How can I get my content out there? What are good websites that actually work? Not just a place to post my link and go about my business... Is reddit good & if so are there any particular reddit pages? As well as other community websites? I need all the help I can get. Thanks!

F! Jenny

Administrator
Administrator
Staff Member
Community Team!
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Apr 25, 2017
Hello RedMageGames,

That is great to know, I would say experience is the best teacher. We appreciate you reaching out to us and we understand where you are coming from. We currently have the following partner promotion shows:

• Brotherhood for Gamers show which is a gaming partner promotion (
    ). You may send your clips through Community Forums, go to Media section then Brotherhood of Gamers or through the Google form https://goo.gl/wrQgxE and get a chance to be featured on the show.

• We also have Frosted Fricks Channel review in our official YouTube channel during Sunday night 7pm-9pm (Eastern standard time) or in MGN YouTube channel on Wednesdays. Please see sample video
    . You might want to check out and have your video review in his show.

• Check out how to get a chance to be on our Partner spotlight show (
    ), give you opotunities to be features in our social media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and soon in Instagram.

• Submit your video to George - Get promoted! (
    ) and fill up the Google form (https://goo.gl/forms/uQQ5us0mjUIyysal1)

I visited your channel an you have a variety of games such as Terraria, Freddy, Dragon ball and many more. I was wondering if you've checked our Game Giveaways which allows you to claim three (3) game keys. You may claim more as long as you make at least two-three reviews or any content based around the title. You may see the video of Steph on this link (
) for further details and instruction where to see it on your dashboard. Please note that these keys cost $40 - $60 but we give it exclusively free for you. The games are sometimes not yet out in the market but we already have it available for your download. You may also have a chance to get featured in the Freedom! channels if you create an awesome review, apart from that you get to collaborate with other partners with the same interest as you.

In reference with Reddit, we do encourage our partners to have social media accounts in different platforms to widen your reach and it is also a good promotional tool as it can spread information in a form of word of mouth. We also have our chat server Discord (https://discord.gg/kE5f9Kj), these will give you opportunity to interact and collaborate with other video creators.

We hope the information above helps you, please let us know if there is anything that we could be of help. You may also send us an email through [email protected], we are always available 24/7 to assist.

Reactions: Won
Upvote 0

Won

Freedom! Member
Jul 19, 2014
Hello RedMageGames,

That is great to know, I would say experience is the best teacher. We appreciate you reaching out to us and we understand where you are coming from. We currently have the following partner promotion shows:

• Brotherhood for Gamers show which is a gaming partner promotion (
    ). You may send your clips through Community Forums, go to Media section then Brotherhood of Gamers or through the Google form https://goo.gl/wrQgxE and get a chance to be featured on the show.

• We also have Frosted Fricks Channel review in our official YouTube channel during Sunday night 7pm-9pm (Eastern standard time) or in MGN YouTube channel on Wednesdays. Please see sample video
    . You might want to check out and have your video review in his show.

• Check out how to get a chance to be on our Partner spotlight show (
    ), give you opotunities to be features in our social media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and soon in Instagram.

• Submit your video to George - Get promoted! (
    ) and fill up the Google form (https://goo.gl/forms/uQQ5us0mjUIyysal1)

I visited your channel an you have a variety of games such as Terraria, Freddy, Dragon ball and many more. I was wondering if you've checked our Game Giveaways which allows you to claim three (3) game keys. You may claim more as long as you make at least two-three reviews or any content based around the title. You may see the video of Steph on this link (
) for further details and instruction where to see it on your dashboard. Please note that these keys cost $40 - $60 but we give it exclusively free for you. The games are sometimes not yet out in the market but we already have it available for your download. You may also have a chance to get featured in the Freedom! channels if you create an awesome review, apart from that you get to collaborate with other partners with the same interest as you.

In reference with Reddit, we do encourage our partners to have social media accounts in different platforms to widen your reach and it is also a good promotional tool as it can spread information in a form of word of mouth. We also have our chat server Discord (https://discord.gg/kE5f9Kj), these will give you opportunity to interact and collaborate with other video creators.

We hope the information above helps you, please let us know if there is anything that we could be of help. You may also send us an email through [email protected], we are always available 24/7 to assist.
Wow this is great, amazing, really! I can't thank you enough for the resources! <3

Upvote 0

F! Jenny

Administrator
Administrator
Staff Member
Community Team!
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Apr 25, 2017
Hello RedMageGames,

You are very much welcome. Its our pleasure to help. We wish you all the best for your channel.

Kind regards,
Jenny

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.