Not open for further replies.

OSgamerKriz

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 13, 2014
Houston, TX
www.taochris.com
YouTube
I signed up but its still not clear on exactly what these new "revenue streams" are. I read the agreement and signed up and seemed like Youtube Red is one of the revenue streams but it also talks about ad's and 55% and this $100.00 thing. From what I am reading this does not apply if we are signed up with Freedom so the standard rev share still applies, so are there additional ads that could be running on our video's directly from youtube?

midzan21

Rising User
Freedom! Member
As far as I understood (and as helped people for Freedom! on Yttalk forums) rev share is same (60/40 which is fine for me doh), we are still partnered with Freedom! but now have access to monetize cover songs and to get access to new YouTube features early, am I right? If so tell me so I can be sure that everything is fine.
Also I accepted that on mine and on gaming/collab channel, so now I'm waiting for next payment ;)

Mr Cotton

Nov 23, 2015
YouTube
As far as I understood (and as helped people for Freedom! on Yttalk forums) rev share is same (60/40 which is fine for me doh), we are still partnered with Freedom! but now have access to monetize cover songs and to get access to new YouTube features early, am I right? If so tell me so I can be sure that everything is fine.
Also I accepted that on mine and on gaming/collab channel, so now I'm waiting for next payment ;)

The music is my favorite part! I always love adding music to my videos and tweaking them to match the paste of the song. It's hard to do that without a copyright slap on your own.

Gamerman98

Freedom! Member
Jul 26, 2015
canada
YouTube
this is something I am personally excited for as I imagine it will help me down the road as I grow. I am actually excited for all of us just as much!!

icdeee

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 11, 2015
London, UK
YouTube
Interesting - just saw this thread after accepting the partner programme when the prompt came up. Looking forward to more news and updates on the new perks in the future! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.