Subscriber Milestone 1,000 Subs Strong! :D

Setherson - Minecraft

Rising User
Jun 20, 2016
YouTube
I am finally officially able to say I have hit 1,000 subs on YouTube!
I started my YouTube channel with the dream of becoming a person to help people out and make people smile when they have a bad day. I am now able to do that for 1,000+ people and it feels amazing!
Hope you all have really been enjoying the 2 year grind to get here. I have had my consistant schedule for 2 years now of streaming on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Friday & recording a video on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays! We are still on that grind to 2k subs so let's keep going! woooo! :D

Attachments

• 1000 SUBS!.png
    1000 SUBS!.png
    39.5 KB · Views: 5
Reactions: Row

Setherson - Minecraft

Rising User
Jun 20, 2016
YouTube
Congratulations, Setherson!
Thanks, friend!

As the subs go up the feeling does too keep the grind going!
Very true! I've haven't stopped that grind for 2 years no matter if I have 1 person around or 20. I'm passionate about it and will continue to keep going until I truly can't anymore! :D[DOUBLEPOST=1517094313][/DOUBLEPOST]I just want to formally thank you ALL so much for the added support of me hitting 1k subs. On twitter and facebook, Freedom was kind enough to share my milestone and I cannot thank you all enough for that. Just always remember my friends, if you have a goal set it mind, keep striving for it. Never give up. You WILL succeed if you work hard and stay motivated. And never stop that grind! <3

Last edited:

TheGamingGhost

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 2, 2014
YouTube
I am finally officially able to say I have hit 1,000 subs on YouTube!
I started my YouTube channel with the dream of becoming a person to help people out and make people smile when they have a bad day. I am now able to do that for 1,000+ people and it feels amazing!
Hope you all have really been enjoying the 2 year grind to get here. I have had my consistant schedule for 2 years now of streaming on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Friday & recording a video on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays! We are still on that grind to 2k subs so let's keep going! woooo! :D
congrats i'm almost there with you!