YouTube Views Milestone 10,000 views - I need your thoughts though

ReallyTrash

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 23, 2014
YouTube
I've crossed 10,000 views some days ago, have 142 subscribers right now. The channel is up for about 8 months.

Now I am concerned if I'm doing everything right as the ratio doesn't seem quite right, at least for me.
On my previous channel that got deleted for .. well I still don't know for what as YouTube refused to tell me, I was reaching 2000 subscribers and almost 100,000 views in a year.

However and ironicaly, I create much better videos now, have much better video editing skills, graphics skills, know tricks and strategies to get the videos out there and most importantly I enjoy it. But it still seems like something is not working

Is this normal and a stupid thing to worry about ? Wouldn't bother me if I didn't have that other channel before.
Numbers is not what I'm focused on, but still it feels nice to get some attention or some more feedback on the videos that I spend working hours and days on.

Thanks to whoever was a part of the first 10,000 though ! I really appreciate it and I wish good luck to all creators here ! :)

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Views:
Congratulations on achieving 10,000 Views

Continue making content and you will increase your views per video.

Those numbers do not look bad to me. Remember the first 100 subs is where YouTube was the slowest, and that could have been the cause for a long time period. But in all honesty, I do not see anything wrong with that.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Again congratulation on hitting 10,000 views. As @Crazylawrence said above the numbers don't look bad at all and there is nothing to worry about. Often the amount of channel views will outweigh the amount of subscribers, as you can most often see on everyones channel, as some people that watch the videos won't want to subscribe.

Reactions: ReallyTrash

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
I've crossed 10,000 views some days ago, have 142 subscribers right now. The channel is up for about 8 months.

Now I am concerned if I'm doing everything right as the ratio doesn't seem quite right, at least for me.
On my previous channel that got deleted for .. well I still don't know for what as YouTube refused to tell me, I was reaching 2000 subscribers and almost 100,000 views in a year.

However and ironicaly, I create much better videos now, have much better video editing skills, graphics skills, know tricks and strategies to get the videos out there and most importantly I enjoy it. But it still seems like something is not working

Is this normal and a stupid thing to worry about ? Wouldn't bother me if I didn't have that other channel before.
Numbers is not what I'm focused on, but still it feels nice to get some attention or some more feedback on the videos that I spend working hours and days on.

Thanks to whoever was a part of the first 10,000 though ! I really appreciate it and I wish good luck to all creators here ! :)

Congrats and I have same problem but dont worry about it just keep makeing videos