• Well done.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

PixelatedAngel

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 20, 2016
YouTube
A long time ago, i never thought i would be here. I never really had the time. Now, i have a goal. A dream. Something that i will never quit. Currently, i just got 10 subscribers. It may not be much, but its something i look and smile. It's how i know i'm on the right track for success. Overtime, i plan to grow my channel much more. If i get money from my videos, i will spend it on a beautiful engagement ring for my girlfriend. No matter what, she is getting one. I plan to propose to her at Disney and post her reaction to YouTube. My channel is mostly about Gaming but i will also upload other videos to get my audience larger. Well, all is going well and i just thought i would share the achievement.

Thanks for reading!

PixelatedAngel

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 20, 2016
YouTube
Thanks! I am so excited to start my adventure. This is only the beginning like both of you said. There is surly more to come.

PixelatedAngel

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 20, 2016
YouTube
Woah! Cool! :) I currently already have an avatar though. Thanks for telling me about that though, i completely forgot. I might know some people that might need some though! I will re-direct them to your thread.

Exxpo

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 28, 2016
YouTube
Okay man you go ahead and do that make sure you tell them I have many request though I just posted about it yesterday got 8 request and I did 3 already

PixelatedAngel

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 20, 2016
YouTube
Okay man you go ahead and do that make sure you tell them I have many request though I just posted about it yesterday got 8 request and I did 3 already
Congratulations on that! I also do some graphic design. Looks like this place could use a graphic designer. I might start a thread myself.

Exxpo

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 28, 2016
YouTube
Congratulations on that! I also do some graphic design. Looks like this place could use a graphic designer. I might start a thread myself.
Yeah I agree I really need to update my profile picture on my Channel and here I can do better, theyre kinda oldish. I have just been so busy doing others stuff XD