FuriousYT26

Freedom! Member
Hi guys,
So the name is FURIOUS - I started out doing Vlogs back in August of this year and I'm just about to hit 100 subscribers which is a lot... well for me anyway.
Below is a template from Freedom! to tell you a bit more about myself:

Your name/alias: Adam / Furious (YouTube)
Where are you from?: I am From United Kingdom but now living in Ireland
How old are you?: I am 25
How did you find Freedom!? I found freedom on a YouTube Recommend (partnership video)
What made you join our forums?: I joined the forums to help grow my channel and help others out with graphics.
What are your hobbies?: My hobbies are driving my Peugeot 206 LX and Fixing Computers
What is your favorite food? Lasagne
Why did you start YouTube? I started doing videos because of a Friend who inspired me with his entertaining Vlogs
What is your biggest dream? I'm living the dream, making my dad proud.
What kind of channel do you run?: Vlogging Channel - in future: Un-boxings & Reviews.
How frequently do you upload?: I was doing it daily but due to personal reasons I haven't been able to upload regularly.

Kind Regards,
FURIOUS

Last edited:

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Welcome to Freedom!
If you ever need any assistance, ask me in the chat or send me a Private Message
I am on regularly so I should be able to help you if need be.

This section is for Introducing yourself, so can you please edit your post with a little bit more about yourself!
Follow the template here.
Furthermore, if you are looking for feedback, make a post in "Community Reviews"
if you have a milestone to celebrate, make a post in "Milestones / Achievements"

Make sure you read both our Forum Rules and Chat Rules to understand what is permitted in the forums.
If you have any questions, check our FAQ and our Ultimate Guide to see if it has already been answered.