Subscriber Milestone 15 to almost 700 subs and 65K+ views in 30 days!

thefishstick

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 19, 2016
Bozeman, MT
YouTube
rabidfishstick
I run a channel where I do commentary while playing Virtual Reality gameplay with the HTC Vive and Oculus Rift touch. About a month ago I made the commitment to myself that I would start posting one video per day to the best of my ability. Since then I've grown more ever though I would when I started. One of my videos recently broke 25k views, a couple more 10k+ and several are in the thousands. I've also been working very hard using social media and reddit to promote my channel. In the process I've been contact by other youtubers with 1k+ sub counts telling me how they are fans of my humor and asked to do collaboration videos. I've done several during this time frame and have started making some new friends in the process. I'm hoping to hit 800 subs my Christmas!

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
I run a channel where I do commentary while playing Virtual Reality gameplay with the HTC Vive and Oculus Rift touch. About a month ago I made the commitment to myself that I would start posting one video per day to the best of my ability. Since then I've grown more ever though I would when I started. One of my videos recently broke 25k views, a couple more 10k+ and several are in the thousands. I've also been working very hard using social media and reddit to promote my channel. In the process I've been contact by other youtubers with 1k+ sub counts telling me how they are fans of my humor and asked to do collaboration videos. I've done several during this time frame and have started making some new friends in the process. I'm hoping to hit 800 subs my Christmas!
That is some decent growth in such a short time! Hope you reach your goal before the end of the year :)

Reactions: thefishstick