SpaceMole

Rising User
Feb 2, 2016
England
YouTube
Disclaimer: This is a repost. I didn't want it to go unnoticed as it's my YouTube story at the same time and it's something I believe may interest or inspire other member of the community. Thanks.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

February the 20th with mark 2 years since I initially created my current YouTube channel. As a result of that, I will be doing a Q&A, something that is quite generic for an anniversary, but something that I've never done. I'm afraid questions and feedback come quite rarely on my channel, so if some of you guys could send in your thoughts, that'd be great.

Admittedly, I've gained a grand total of 15 subscribers this year, after hitting 200 on the day of my 1 year anniversary. I can think of a number of reasons for this- the transition between my old and new PC took far too long (roughly 4 months), mock exams and a hectic lifestyle.
Despite this, the break I took really freshened my perspective. Before hand, I had that idiotic 'YouTube Career' kind of sensation- valuing views and subscribers far too much for my own good. Now these things don't mean anything to me; it's simply the quality of my content in which I create.

So I guess that's a short (a bit too short) story of part of my YouTube experience so far, and I can only see it getting more enjoyable with the assistance of freedom.

Feel free to skim through my channel and leave any questions or queries in this post (but don't go too far back, it gets embarrassing for me)
Please feel free to give any additional support as well as some questions.

Thanks,
SpaceMole

GLP Matty

CEO and Founder of Illuminati
Freedom! Member
Jul 8, 2014
Scotland
YouTube
GLPMatty
Its weird when you realise how long you've been doing it for hu? I think I hit my 3 year mark recently. Actually makes me quite happy.

Krimson Cobra

Rising User
Sep 9, 2014
Colorado
YouTube
Very awesome congrats on the 2 years and as many views subs and everything that you have reached! But im am right there with you in not caring about sub count or view amount its all about the quality of the content and having fun! I stopped youtubing before because of the obsession with view count and subs count but its meaningless to me now and im having more fun than ever! I'll stop by for sure and leave some feedback on your channel and some questions!

SpaceMole

Rising User
Feb 2, 2016
England
YouTube
Very awesome congrats on the 2 years and as many views subs and everything that you have reached! But im am right there with you in not caring about sub count or view amount its all about the quality of the content and having fun! I stopped youtubing before because of the obsession with view count and subs count but its meaningless to me now and im having more fun than ever! I'll stop by for sure and leave some feedback on your channel and some questions!
Thanks man. I agree, being obsessed with view count can really distract you from what's important on Youtube- the community. Thanks for the feedback :)

1SB2Gamer

Brabbit1987
Freedom! Member
Mar 2, 2014
YouTube
You know what is crazy I realized recently. I have been with Freedom coming up to 2 years now. I have been here a very long time XD.
It really is hard to believe it's been that long.

Reactions: SpaceMole