Subscriber Milestone 20,000 Subscribers & Full time Youtube.

Anthomnia

Jul 14, 2015
YouTube
After a year of consistently uploading EVERY day, Spending countless nights up untill 5 AM working my butt off on videos and raising the quality of my videos every chance i get i've finally realized my dream of My passion becoming my job & I've broken a milestone of 20,000 Subscribers that i'm incredibly proud of with the help of the extremely kind people who watch my videos.

I still remember my first day on youtube, I was scared and felt out of place, Intimidated and not sure if i could do it. But at the end of ever day i said i believe in myself and now i am where i am.

Don't let anyone push you away from your dream, fight to upload. Don't give up and keep uploading.

"Sacrifice who you are for what you will become."

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
After a year of consistently uploading EVERY day, Spending countless nights up untill 5 AM working my butt off on videos and raising the quality of my videos every chance i get i've finally realized my dream of My passion becoming my job & I've broken a milestone of 20,000 Subscribers that i'm incredibly proud of with the help of the extremely kind people who watch my videos.

I still remember my first day on youtube, I was scared and felt out of place, Intimidated and not sure if i could do it. But at the end of ever day i said i believe in myself and now i am where i am.

Don't let anyone push you away from your dream, fight to upload. Don't give up and keep uploading.

"Sacrifice who you are for what you will become."
First, gratz on the 20K subs wich is a huge milestone!
Second, your text works as a inspiration :)

Mikes8899

New User
May 24, 2016
Wait... You can make a ''living'' with only 20k subs?

I put living in air quotes because I can only assume it's a tight budged.

Anthomnia

Jul 14, 2015
YouTube
Wow awesome work @Anthomnia! I'm sure those numbers will keep going up also. What was the point when you thought that you could actually do this as a career?

Really when i could see the graphs going sky high, I'm cresting 2.2million views this month and with summer fast approaching and the explosion this channel has gone through ( 10K-21K In 2 weeks ) and the fact that summer is the best time to grow a channel i'm anticipating this only going better. Tie that in with the tons of analytical data that's pointing towards more growth and the fact i feel in my opinion i have one of the top supporting / greatest audiences you could ever wish to have.