YouTube 2018 for my channel has been the worst on Record and the year Hasn't ended Yet.

tovah

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 25, 2018
YouTube
now look all the goals i set for my self will not be reached on dec 31 2018 now however that is 2 months From now but we only have 2 months Left in 2018 and 2018 is the worst year for my channel like i can almost barley post i had to take break knowing that i held off the break saying oh i didnt need to also-
"I do take holiday breaks as well Just so u Know". and honestly 2018 will be my worst year not content wise 2018 for me is better than my 2017 content but the channel itself
i just hope my channel doesn't die in 2019.

Thelazysideoflife

Respected User
Apr 20, 2018
YouTube
I think it's okay to have bad moments, but it doesn't mean it's all bad. I think that you should see this in a way where you find some hints to improve some things, maybe?

tovah

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 25, 2018
YouTube
I think it's okay to have bad moments, but it doesn't mean it's all bad. I think that you should see this in a way where you find some hints to improve some things, maybe?
Ive tried that but it doesn't work Considering that i just Started getting good at titles again my thumbnails weren't bad tho
its just that july-August my views have been Lowering and also i drop in views every time i upload i mean my break is almost over so.
And it still doesn't change from the fact that my channel might die in 2019.