Subscriber Milestone 5K SUBS IN 2 WEEKS

OOTWGZephir

Freedom! Member
Mar 31, 2016
YouTube
well done i wish i had such a huge boost but i will get there one way or another :) im going to look you up that may help em out XD

Shea Muccy

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 21, 2015
Wales, United Kingdom
YouTube
xMuccy
Congrats dude! You obviously know what you're doing to get more views and a bigger audience :) Now I need to look at some tips on how to grow better and faster L0L :) Amazing achievement by the way mate!

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Gratz on the 5K subs, as i was curious i took a look at your channel and the first thing i notice is that you started out as a gaming channel wich gains below 100 views. After you started doing Meme/Vine compilations wich sky rocket your channel but as soon as you upload a gaming video it scores below 100 again.

Jason Keene

Rising User
Apr 30, 2014
www.youtube.com
YouTube
JGamingToo
Gratz on the 5K subs, as i was curious i took a look at your channel and the first thing i notice is that you started out as a gaming channel wich gains below 100 views. After you started doing Meme/Vine compilations wich sky rocket your channel but as soon as you upload a gaming video it scores below 100 again.
That is exactly what I was going to say. Not to **** on the parade but main reason you got that many subs is because of the vine comps, and when you wanted to put your own personality into the videos not a lot of people watched. If you ever try to make a switch from vine comps to something else, I dont think those people will stick around.

Reactions: TwilightPrinze

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
Your entire channel is copyrighted content. You shouldn't be proud of yourself. You should be lucky you're not in court or have your channel taken down.
I'm on this guys train here.
Your channel's 'success' is entirely reliant on content that other people have made for you. It is only a matter of time before someone linked with a vine network swoops in and takes your entire channel with it.