Gaming About Me New Youtuber

Sonam Tsering

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 11, 2016
YouTube
Hi, My name is Sonam and i am 17 years old.I start my youtube channel and i make videos about Slither.io and other kinds of game. My channel has 18 subscribers because i start on April 5th and I am trying to get more subscribers, Likes, views and comments on my channel but i think it is just a dream!!!

Youtube Channel Name: TheTrueLegendGamer

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hi, My name is Sonam and i am 17 years old.I start my youtube channel and i make videos about Slither.io and other kinds of game. My channel has 18 subscribers because i start on April 5th and I am trying to get more subscribers, Likes, views and comments on my channel but i think it is just a dream!!!

Heya Sonam, what got you interested in making a youtube channel? It can be a nice journey when you first start out. Did you start last week? What have you learned so far from your experiences? Getting some more viewers will take time, but if you're patient enough to work hard, you can definitely see the results in the future ^^

Sonam Tsering

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 11, 2016
YouTube
Heya Sonam, what got you interested in making a youtube channel? It can be a nice journey when you first start out. Did you start last week? What have you learned so far from your experiences? Getting some more viewers will take time, but if you're patient enough to work hard, you can definitely see the results in the future ^^
Sure, I got interest in making youtube channel because i had one channel about games but i only do for 1 kind of game so i start new account so i can do lots of different kinds of videos but i have to wait like months to get more people on my channel. Anyway thanks for the advice :)

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Sure, I got interest in making youtube channel because i had one channel about games but i only do for 1 kind of game so i start new account so i can do lots of different kinds of videos but i have to wait like months to get more people on my channel. Anyway thanks for the advice :)
Making videos about games tend to work out nicely. It's great to share our experiences with the world :p What's your favorite type of video content that you you enjoy making the most? No worries, I enjoy helping from time to time ^^

Sonam Tsering

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 11, 2016
YouTube
Making videos about games tend to work out nicely. It's great to share our experiences with the world :p What's your favorite type of video content that you you enjoy making the most? No worries, I enjoy helping from time to time ^^
hahaha Thanks, I start youtube channel and i only upload videos about Tanki Online but now i want to more challenging like make more videos about different kinds of games so i have my first channel that i only upload about Tanki Online and second account(New channel) i start making video with Slither.io but soon i get like 100subscribers i will start making about different kinds of videos :)

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
hahaha Thanks, I start youtube channel and i only upload videos about Tanki Online but now i want to more challenging like make more videos about different kinds of games so i have my first channel that i only upload about Tanki Online and second account(New channel) i start making video with Slither.io but soon i get like 100subscribers i will start making about different kinds of videos :)
I haven't heard about Tanki Online before, but doing different games might work out well. Are you making let's play videos, or more specialized/edited content? You can get a lot of payoff if you edit them often ^^

My Daily Video

Feb 27, 2016
YouTube

Welcome to freedom bro

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hi Sonam!

Welcome to the Freedom! forums. Don't worry, with hard work and patience, you can turn your dream into reality :D
Here are some other things you can do as a new member:
  • Get the partner badge if you are already partnered with Freedom!
  • Read through the forum rules
  • Check out our FAQs
  • Swing by the chat box located at the bottom right part of the forums
Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D

Sonam Tsering

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 11, 2016
YouTube
Hi Sonam!

Welcome to the Freedom! forums. Don't worry, with hard work and patience, you can turn your dream into reality :D
Here are some other things you can do as a new member:
  • Get the partner badge if you are already partnered with Freedom!
  • Read through the forum rules
  • Check out our FAQs
  • Swing by the chat box located at the bottom right part of the forums
Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D
Thanks and i sign up for partner badge :)