Monkeyboygamer

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 22, 2016
UK
YouTube
monkeyboygamer1
Your name/alias: MonkeyboyGamer real name is Silviu.
Where you from? United Kingdom
How old are you? 29
How did you find Freedom? Recommended by friends.
What made you join our Forum? To find friends and people I would like to collaborate with and help each other grow our communities.
Where are your hobbies? History, Reading , Gaming.
What's your favourite food? Italian .
Why did you start YouTube? To share and offer a great value content to my viewers.
What's is your biggest dream? To once be able to do this full time and be my own boss.
What kind of channel do you run? A gaming channel with over 700 videos.
How frequently do you upload? I upload 2 videos each day Monday-Friday. 1 set of videos at 1:00 AM(Uk time) for USA and Canadian viewers and 1 set of videos at 8:00 pm(UK time) for Europe and UK viewers.
Enjoy!
See you all next time.
MonkeyboyGamer.

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Welcome to Freedom!
If you ever need any assistance, ask me in the chat or send me a Private Message
I am on regularly so I should be able to help you if need be.

I am glad you made a post with more details about who you are.
I have asked our team to remove your older post so that we keep the forums clean and tidy.

Make sure you read both our Forum Rules and Chat Rules to understand what is permitted in the forums.
If you have any questions, check our FAQ and our Ultimate Guide to see if it has already been answered.

Reactions: Monkeyboygamer

missgamestar

May 11, 2015
United Kingdom
YouTube
missgamestar
Welcome to Freedom! :D
It was lovely reading about you and what your channel is all about it's nice that you upload at different times for different time zones, pretty impressive. I wish you all the best for your channel! :D
I look forward to seeing you around the forum. (y) (Y)

Monkeyboygamer

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 22, 2016
UK
YouTube
monkeyboygamer1
Welcome to Freedom! :D
It was lovely reading about you and what your channel is all about it's nice that you upload at different times for different time zones, pretty impressive. I wish you all the best for your channel! :D
I look forward to seeing you around the forum. (y) (Y)
Thank you very much! It really means a lot![DOUBLEPOST=1479837901][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hello best friend,welcome to the community.Hope you having a great time here,it's a pleasure to meet you.Best of luck for what you want to do in your life,see ya around mate :)
Thanks dude for the comment! Nice to meet all of you guys too![DOUBLEPOST=1479837943][/DOUBLEPOST]
Welcome to Freedom!
If you ever need any assistance, ask me in the chat or send me a Private Message
I am on regularly so I should be able to help you if need be.

I am glad you made a post with more details about who you are.
I have asked our team to remove your older post so that we keep the forums clean and tidy.

Make sure you read both our Forum Rules and Chat Rules to understand what is permitted in the forums.
If you have any questions, check our FAQ and our Ultimate Guide to see if it has already been answered.
That makes sense thank you very much for your guidance I am still learning it all!

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Your name/alias: MonkeyboyGamer real name is Silviu.
Where you from? United Kingdom
How old are you? 29
How did you find Freedom? Recommended by friends.
What made you join our Forum? To find friends and people I would like to collaborate with and help each other grow our communities.
Where are your hobbies? History, Reading , Gaming.
What's your favourite food? Italian .
Why did you start YouTube? To share and offer a great value content to my viewers.
What's is your biggest dream? To once be able to do this full time and be my own boss.
What kind of channel do you run? A gaming channel with over 700 videos.
How frequently do you upload? I upload 2 videos each day Monday-Friday. 1 set of videos at 1:00 AM(Uk time) for USA and Canadian viewers and 1 set of videos at 8:00 pm(UK time) for Europe and UK viewers.
Enjoy!
See you all next time.
MonkeyboyGamer.
Welcome to the Freedom Family :)

History sure can be interesting! Always love to watch Discovery channel when they talk about such things, the things that happened in the past what made the world as it is now :)

Monkeyboygamer

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 22, 2016
UK
YouTube
monkeyboygamer1
Welcome to the Freedom Family :)

History sure can be interesting! Always love to watch Discovery channel when they talk about such things, the things that happened in the past what made the world as it is now :)
Thank you very much its a very nice community. Indeed its true History is an awesome thing. I love games that are full of history because of that reason. Full of strategy and important decision and story :D

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Thank you very much its a very nice community. Indeed its true History is an awesome thing. I love games that are full of history because of that reason. Full of strategy and important decision and story :D
Agreed on that! Reason why i love the Assassins creed series where you visit many historical places :D