Subscriber Milestone ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED - 100 SUB DREAM

GameplayFries

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 28, 2016
YouTube
After slow start to my youtube story, I reached 100 subscribers in 3 weeks, as well as over 1,000 video views. I dont thank myself for this. I own it all to the family I hace with Freedom!, The Support team that helped me work with what I got, and for the CEO of Freedom George Vanous, for believing in me. For all my friends on here, and in my life.

This is but a mile stone that will be passed, but I think its step forward to a new goal. I believe everyone can do this, put your minds to it, work hard and learn, grow and discover yourselves. Now I know some look at this as not much, but when you are a small channel its a mile stone taht seems impossible. But not today. I think everyone can do this and this is for you the people, the channels big and small..

NEVER GIVE UP
Qoute from the CEO: "Some dream of success, others wake up and make it happen"
I think that how it went...

Anyway thanks everyone.

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
After slow start to my youtube story, I reached 100 subscribers in 3 weeks, as well as over 1,000 video views. I dont thank myself for this. I own it all to the family I hace with Freedom!, The Support team that helped me work with what I got, and for the CEO of Freedom George Vanous, for believing in me. For all my friends on here, and in my life.

This is but a mile stone that will be passed, but I think its step forward to a new goal. I believe everyone can do this, put your minds to it, work hard and learn, grow and discover yourselves. Now I know some look at this as not much, but when you are a small channel its a mile stone taht seems impossible. But not today. I think everyone can do this and this is for you the people, the channels big and small..

NEVER GIVE UP
Qoute from the CEO: "Some dream of success, others wake up and make it happen"
I think that how it went...

Anyway thanks everyone.

Congrats Bro!

Reactions: GameplayFries

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
That is absolutely brilliant news, congratulations and well done for reaching 100 subscribers, and at the time of me posting I can see you have grown some more to 111. Be sure to keep up the good work and I'm sure we will see you back here celebrating 250 in no time

Reactions: GameplayFries

GameplayFries

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 28, 2016
YouTube
That is absolutely brilliant news, congratulations and well done for reaching 100 subscribers, and at the time of me posting I can see you have grown some more to 111. Be sure to keep up the good work and I'm sure we will see you back here celebrating 250 in no time
Thanks so much, I will go for it. I have all of Freedom to congratulate as well for helping me reach this goal. We all can do it.
#NEVERGIVEUP
#BELIEVEINYOURSELVES