PC Agrarian Skies NO VOID server members needed

LWLegends

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 14, 2015
YouTube
Hi, I have purchased a Minecraft Server and installed the Agarian Skies Modpack (with a few additions) but edited the config files so that the void is gone and the world is a regularly generated Minecraft world. The Server is a 60 person server and we currently have around 10 people who are going to be playing on it. I am currently looking to fill 10 more slots in this server, so if you are interested, please contact me as soon as possible. I will be resetting the world on the server in the next 2-7 days for our first episode (as soon as the first 20 slots are filled).

We want to make this something like the HermitCraft or MindCrack Servers. There will be the usual rules, no griefing or causing problems. Each person is encouraged to locate and build their own bases / do their own thing, but if you want, you can just help build the spawn town and live there. This will be a recording optional server, meaning that you do not have to record if you do not want to, just as long as you are OK with other people recording when you are on. You can do Colabs with other members, or play by yourself. The only thing we ask is that for the first episode, everyone is together to meet and introduce themselves to those of us who are recording and our Subs. After that, each to their own. Pranks will be allowed and encouraged as long as damage is not done. There are NO requirements to join other than you must be able to cooperate with other members and not be an ass. Contact me through Skype or Discord or post a reply on here if you are interested in joining.

I have a Google Docs file with the entire Modpack already set up in it for easy installation to your Client.

Discord Server: https://discord.gg/C8DutQ5

Here is a picture of the server as it currently is. This is just a test server and will be reset when we start.

2016-12-07_01.34.23.png
[DOUBLEPOST=1481599870][/DOUBLEPOST]still need a few more members for the server, anyone interested?

Last edited: