GFX Andrew's Graphic Design Introduction

Do you think I will reach 1K by the end of this year? BE HONEST!

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Probably not

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • Just Quit YouTube

• My soul will only tell..

• Total voters

Andrew's Graphic Designs

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 22, 2015
Georgia, United States
YouTube
Andrew10Tan
Hi, I am Andrew's Graphic Design, you might of seen me in Freedom! Chat or I might of replied to your thread. Well, during all those times, I haven't introduced myself on this section yet and today I felt like doing it. I am a Freedom! Partner and joined Freedom around December, I think. I started YouTube on the first day of September, but my channel was called Untitled YouTuber. I realized that I wasn't growing because the name of my channel was very vague. I did post a video before I changed my name and I think I like it and like what I am doing now. I wanted to learn graphic designs for while which I did but then I quit learning and now I am back at it. During those times, I haven't started a YouTube Channel yet and wanted too. In the middle of December was where my channel growth went up, I had about 3 subscribers for two entire months. I knew Freedom! helped me because right when I started being active in Freedom! chat, I went from 3 Subscribers to 45 Subscribers. However, my channel did get a strike in the beginning of 2016 from Adobe, but I am not going to talk about that. Then not too long ago Adobe made a mistake on flagging one of my videos which terminated my channel. It took about an thirty minutes to email the two companies ( Adobe & YouTube) but I did it. In the end, my channel was back up and Adobe & YouTube emails me back for the mistake they made. Anyways, I am always wanting to learn new things with Graphic Design and help other small YouTubers out with their channel. To be honest, I think many of the channels I have helped out went over my subscribers count and are far away from me now, and yes I do feel jealous but I also feel happy that a person that I helped grew :D. I am hoping to reach 100 Subscribers by either the middle or end of 2016. However, my real goal with full up cockiness is 1K subscribers by the end of 2016.

- 45 Subscribers as of 2/21/2016

Todger182

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Dec 13, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Hello, Welcome to the forums (y) (Y).

We always need designers on here, some people change their artwork monthly. Still a thread up in the designers section if you're looking for some work :).