Any New Good Anime Out There?

GlowingDude

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
YouTube
Glowing_Dude
Alright so i have watched quite a few anime and stopped for like a few months(got waaaay in to anime + had my exams coming up XD)
I was wondering if any new awesome anime has come out that relies on story maybe some romance and action but NOT on any fan service (lets face it alot of the newer anime relies alot on fan service these days XD )
so yeah if anyone has any good suggestions please reply :D

Reactions: Chrisco

WatchMiii

Rising User
Apr 8, 2016
YouTube
Erased
Sword Art Online
the demon lord is a part timer
Re: Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu
Ano Hi Mita Hana No Namae O Bokutachi Wa Mada Shiranai
Code Geass R1 and R2 are a most

Nerd

Apr 22, 2014
Lithuania
YouTube
ConfusedNerdTV
Hmmm out of the new ones, Joker game is pretty good
Erased (boku dake ga inai machi) is cool, best from last season probably
that would be it for me from the new anime's I guess ._. nothing new comes out that catches my attention...

InnocentMusik

Musician and amateur composer/producer
Freedom! Member
if its dubbed then thats a clear sign that its not new at all.... and its even on netflix lol :D

I have to disagree. Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso is on Netflix according to a friend of mine and that's relatively new. Nowadays, simucast with dub and sub are more frequent so they're changing their game up a bit. xD

Chrisco

Rising User
Apr 29, 2016
YouTube
There's a lot I can suggest but I'll give you the more recent anime

Ore Monogatari - Fluff glore
Ushio and Tora
Assassination Classroom
Boku no Hero Academia
Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu - heavily relies on story-telling
Nijiro Days - Also, fluff
Kiznaiver
Mayoiga
you my friend know what your talking about the Mayoiga cliffhanger i just watched gave me aids:(

Chrisco

Rising User
Apr 29, 2016
YouTube
Alright so i have watched quite a few anime and stopped for like a few months(got waaaay in to anime + had my exams coming up XD)
I was wondering if any new awesome anime has come out that relies on story maybe some romance and action but NOT on any fan service (lets face it alot of the newer anime relies alot on fan service these days XD )
so yeah if anyone has any good suggestions please reply :D
watch Koutetsujou no Kabaneri it's made my the same people as attack on titan and it is amazing another one you probably seen but just cause it's my fav is Tokyo Ghoul it's a must watch if you havent seen it:D(y) (Y)

Reactions: GlowingDude

GlowingDude

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
YouTube
Glowing_Dude
watch Koutetsujou no Kabaneri it's made my the same people as attack on titan and it is amazing another one you probably seen but just cause it's my fav is Tokyo Ghoul it's a must watch if you havent seen it:D(y) (Y)
Yeah i have seen tokyo ghoul and it is EPIIIIIC
however the first one i didnot even hear of it...so thanks for the suggestion mate

Misleading Winks

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 17, 2016
United Kingdom
YouTube
MisleadingWinks
One punch man, the animation and fights are simply a major achievement in the anime genre.

My top animes however, although older would be, One piece, Bleach, Naruto, Dragon Ball Z, Full Metal Alchemist [Both of them], Tokyo Ghoul, Attack on Titan, Mirai Nikki is pretty amazing, but i haven't seen all of that one yet. Shaman King was a decent one i used to watch growing up.
Darker than black, Death note, Overlord [Genuinely amazing if you're into games, like sword art sorta], Noragami, No game no life.

I know quite the few anime's haha, those are just the ones from the top of my head.