Request Any opinions on the editing ? (gaming video)

Astinax

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 31, 2014
YouTube
astinax98
Hey guys! Thank you for checking out this thread :D
Would you mind watching the video below ? It's a funny moments video on broforce, that I filmed with a bunch of friends. I usually try to go with quite a clean style of editing to avoid cluttering the screen and I would really appreciate some opinion on my style of editing !
Thank you in advance :)

LeoGaming

Freedom! Member
Dec 22, 2016
Singapore
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Hello Astinax, I have just viewed the video. I feel that the background music is really well chosen. It matches the content! I also like the facecam border. It is simple yet professional! I also like the way you blur out the gameplay in your intro and outro! The name TheLegend27 really made me smile!

One thing that can be improved is the syncing of the audio and the facecam. At some points in time, your lips were a little slower than the audio. Overall I really like the approach you are going for and the editing is really professional. You have just earned a subscription from me! Keep up the good work!!

Reactions: Astinax

Astinax

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 31, 2014
YouTube
astinax98
Hello Astinax, I have just viewed the video. I feel that the background music is really well chosen. It matches the content! I also like the facecam border. It is simple yet professional! I also like the way you blur out the gameplay in your intro and outro! The name TheLegend27 really made me smile!

One thing that can be improved is the syncing of the audio and the facecam. At some points in time, your lips were a little slower than the audio. Overall I really like the approach you are going for and the editing is really professional. You have just earned a subscription from me! Keep up the good work!!
Thank you ! I really appreciate the kind words, it's really encouraging :)
I'll keep the sync in mind next time I edit ^^

Reactions: LeoGaming