Not open for further replies.

scorpionvongaming

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Aug 8, 2016
Brisbane Australia
YouTube
It is like this.
Found a person downloading my video`s & re uploading them to his channel entire video (edited the intro & outro out) no big deal issue a DMCA copyright take down notice and the video gets removed (like it should)

This person has counter claimed the video under "Fair use"

That is not my issue here. My issue is with YouTube themselves.
In the counter claim notification email in which i have 10 days to provide proof that I am taking legal action against this person i was provided with an email [email protected] I have contacted them with all the information very detailed email to them I have also contacted YouTube via there web forum/help section. All i get back is computer/bot message what makes zero sense not even close to the topic in hand.

Does anyone have a direct email to anyone who is slightly human at YouTube who will take a few seconds to look into this for me and I can send all the information to.

Last edited:

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
I don't think it'd be possible to email someone at YouTube without a direct contact. What does the automated Email say? If you could copy it without any private information I could look into it myself.

Upvote 0

scorpionvongaming

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Aug 8, 2016
Brisbane Australia
YouTube
Hi,
Thank you for your counter notification.
Our system detected that the following videos you submitted are not eligible for a counter notification.

The email
address
Video was already submitted within another counter notification

That is one of them. System is thinking i am issuing a counter claim, when i filed a DMCA take down & the other person has issued a counter claim.
I have opened a support ticket with detailed email about everything.

Upvote 0

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
Hi,
Thank you for your counter notification.
Our system detected that the following videos you submitted are not eligible for a counter notification.

The email
address
Video was already submitted within another counter notification

That is one of them. System is thinking i am issuing a counter claim, when i filed a DMCA take down & the other person has issued a counter claim.
I have opened a support ticket with detailed email about everything.
Was there any copyrighted assets in the video counter claimed?

Upvote 0

scorpionvongaming

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Aug 8, 2016
Brisbane Australia
YouTube
I can give you an example of what happening.
I can issue 2 more copyright DMCA take down notices on this person on two more videos. (ill use this as an example) & yes i know the rules with links to video`s but the video`s are used as examples (not self promotion)

I issue DMCA take down notice. Video gets removed
He claims Fair Use (counter dispute)
YouTube accepts his (counter claim)
Then I`m stuck (haft to take legal action) to keep the video`s down.
All YouTube needs to do is manual check the video`s & this person will get what he should do is a strike! for steeling others people`s ****!

Example:
My video uploaded 23rd Jan 2017
His video Uploaded 26th Jan 2017

Upvote 0

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
I can give you an example of what happening.
I can issue 2 more copyright DMCA take down notices on this person on two more videos. (ill use this as an example) & yes i know the rules with links to video`s but the video`s are used as examples (not self promotion)

I issue DMCA take down notice. Video gets removed
He claims Fair Use (counter dispute)
Then I`m stuck (haft to take legal action) to keep the video`s down.
All YouTube needs to do is manual check the video`s & this person will get what he should do is a strike! for steeling others people`s ****!

Example:
My video uploaded 23rd Jan 2017
His video Uploaded 26th Jan 2017
Well the fact of it being a gameplay video definitely won't make this easy on you either... But I'll see

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.