Solved Anyone else having a problem on YouTube...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jobless Music

Freedom! Member
Feb 4, 2015
New York
YouTube
JoblessMusic
Hello everyone. I've been having this annoying issue whilst uploading videos on YouTube recently.
So I upload the video and I wait for YouTube to process it. It says that it's taking longer than usual and my video as been put on the queue. Alright. No big deal, right? Then I literary way 30-60 mins for the video to upload.
Again this happened whilst uploading my most recent video. I've searched online that it's fairy common for YouTube to do that, so I didn't pay much. I did other things while my video processes. No joke, I've waited 5-7 hours waiting, but it's still stuck at 0% during the processing phase. The only way I've been able to overcome this is by going to my video manager and just uploading the draft of the videos but it get annoying since I have to re-type everything (video title, description, tags). I presume it's because of my slow internet but I don't understand exactly why that would mean having to wait so long just to upload videos... Someone help please!

Cosmic Gaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 5, 2016
YouTube
Yeah youtube is very silly. After a day should fix itself. It's mostly on youtube side with all the videos being uploaded etc. I ran to that problem once when it was saying processing where as it uploaded while ago. Jus give it a couple hour or day

Upvote 0

Jobless Music

Freedom! Member
Feb 4, 2015
New York
YouTube
JoblessMusic
Yeah youtube is very silly. After a day should fix itself. It's mostly on youtube side with all the videos being uploaded etc. I ran to that problem once when it was saying processing where as it uploaded while ago. Jus give it a couple hour or day
The thing is that it's been happening a lot lately. It doesn't look like something that'll leave soon...

Upvote 0

Cosmic Gaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 5, 2016
YouTube
The thing is that it's been happening a lot lately. It doesn't look like something that'll leave soon...
Hello

I have done a little research about this yesterday here are few fixes that might work.

1. Try deleting the video from your my video section(dashboard). Then re upload
2. It could be a screen glitch meaning it has uploaded just the screen is stuck on that screen. So just exit that page and check your dashboard and see if the video had uploaded.

IL research a bit more and come back with a bit more information if I got any.

Hopefully this helps

- Cosmic

Reactions: Jobless Music
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.