Anyone got any good editing softwares?

Retractable

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 3, 2016
I was just wondering. I'm using sony vegas pro 13 right now and it seems a bit slow, annoying, and a waste of my money. Is there any really good editing softwares that cooperate with 60fps? Camtasia does not. If so and if there free please post down below!

Rising User
May 2, 2016
YouTube
I was just wondering. I'm using sony vegas pro 13 right now and it seems a bit slow, annoying, and a waste of my money. Is there any really good editing softwares that cooperate with 60fps? Camtasia does not. If so and if there free please post down below!

What are your PC specs? That is the reason it might be slow.

DemFrostyFlakes

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 29, 2016

ADOBE PREMIERE is what I use too it has any fps you want and very easy to learn

and you can get it for free shhhhhh

Retractable

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 3, 2016
I love Vegas Pro, never had a problem with it. Maybe a hardware upgrade would be better?
its not my hardware.. and its not that it dosnt work. i dont like the interface or the view of the program. It looks like windows 7

EdwinEarth

Rising User
May 4, 2016
I would suggest playing around with your Project and Render settings if it seems slow. Don't forget, the more Tracks you have, the slower the Playback. The Actual Video (heaven forbid the raw is slow) should not be hindered.

If it's design, play around with a few free trials. That's what I did before I got Sony Vegas. =]

Flash_Gaming

New User
Freedom! Member
May 2, 2016
YouTube
I use VideoPad Pro, Its like $130 but it is well worth it if you have the money. It is really easy to use but obviously not free.