Music anyone wanna make a song

IVonnaDie

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 26, 2016
Engalnd
YouTube
JoshNorman95
Hi! Josh, it's almost done! I'll send you the demo. BTW I'm going to travel 3-day. So let's take a break then go on!
thats awesome great to hear and that fine i dont mind taking a break i will get my lyrics wrote i was just wondering tho do you want me to record my lyrics and send them to you or how we doing this

TheChilliCharred

Freedom! Member
Aug 11, 2016
YouTube
Wow, I'm not going to lie, just looking at this thread is pretty cool. It's amazing how the everyone is working together, just looking at it makes me want to join in XD, unfortunately although i studied electronic music I'm not very good at it and I'm a gaming channel. But good luck I'm sure you're music will turn out great!

Kristin Hsiao

Freedom! Member
Jun 3, 2016
Taiwan
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Wow, I'm not going to lie, just looking at this thread is pretty cool. It's amazing how the everyone is working together, just looking at it makes me want to join in XD, unfortunately although i studied electronic music I'm not very good at it and I'm a gaming channel. But good luck I'm sure you're music will turn out great!

Hey. Thank you. Maybe we could collaborate together on next song! Indie rock + electronic + hip hop (rap song) sounds cool!