VR Anyone Want a Shoutout on Youtube?

Inkarnid

Rising User
Jul 20, 2016
YouTube
Hey internet I was thinking of starting weekly/monthly shoutout videos, so if you want me to give you a shoutout then please leave a link to your channel and I will check it out :D All I ask is to maybe check out some of my videos, it isn't a requirement to get a shoutout but it would be appreciated.

Hi I am a small channel that is producing content that people give me very good feedback on but I'm looking for a channel like yours to give me a shout out so more people can see my creations on youtube. You can click on my yt profile pick below to take a look at my channel
Thanks,
Ryan aka Inkarnid

30Mike Blok

New User
Mar 10, 2017
Hey internet I was thinking of starting weekly/monthly shoutout videos, so if you want me to give you a shoutout then please leave a link to your channel and I will check it out :D All I ask is to maybe check out some of my videos, it isn't a requirement to get a shoutout but it would be appreciated.
i would like a shoutout please[DOUBLEPOST=1489180227][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hi I am a small channel that is producing content that people give me very good feedback on but I'm looking for a channel like yours to give me a shout out so more people can see my creations on youtube. You can click on my yt profile pick below to take a look at my channel
Thanks,
Ryan aka Inkarnid
Can you give me a shoutout plz thanks