Solved Application not going through?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cajun Tinker Belle

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 8, 2016
YouTube
I have filled out the information needed to become a partner but I think it isn't registering or something. It just continues to bring me back to the first page to refill out my info. I have tried about 5 times now with the same results. Am I doing something wrong? HELP..... lol

PGUK Network

Respected User
Hey

There is a problem with the application page at the minute. Just visit the new Freedom support website and register if you haven’t already. Then just simply click “Create A New Case” and choose “Joining Freedom” from the ticket type menu and then in the message box just let them know what is happening and give your channel link https://freedom.desk.com

Danny

Upvote 0

Cajun Tinker Belle

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 8, 2016
YouTube
Unfortunately I am still waiting for the ability to change my partnership on my YouTube channel. I have sent out a ticket over a week ago. I mean, do I just bug people to death or does is normally take this long? Also my channel link to be verified is youtube.com/channel/UCkX7HbSXy0JXgfa1GjfK3Ww

Also I forgot to add I am on YouTube Red. Would that have anything to do with it?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.