Community Assortment of atoms bonded together saying hello here

colormejones

Hey all, the name's Sean, and my friend Joe and I started up a gaming channel. I don't know if we're arrogant enough to believe that we're actually funny to a point that people will like us, but I digress.

Anyway enough about the channel, here's a more formal introduction to myself. I'm 22, and have been a massive video game addict nearly my entire life. I'm a huge sports fan (Mets, Jets, Knicks, the trifecta of failure) to a fault almost. I'm a die hard professional wrestling fan, and once got a photo taken with Batista, but I lost the Polaroid ("omg I'm so old" comment goes here) a few years back. Oh well.

Anyway, that's literally all there is to describe me. I can't wait to get to know more of you, and hope we can have some fun!

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hi guys!

Welcome to the Freedom! forums. Well no matter what others think, one's gotta believe that he/she is funny, right? :D Here are some cool things you can do as a new member:
  • Swing by the chat box located at the bottom right part of the forums (We'll be waiting (y) (Y))
  • Get the partner badge if you are already partnered with Freedom!
  • Earn forum credits and use them to buy stuff in the forum store
  • Read through the forum rules
  • Check out our FAQs
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D:D

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hey all, the name's Sean, and my friend Joe and I started up a gaming channel. I don't know if we're arrogant enough to believe that we're actually funny to a point that people will like us, but I digress.

Anyway enough about the channel, here's a more formal introduction to myself. I'm 22, and have been a massive video game addict nearly my entire life. I'm a huge sports fan (Mets, Jets, Knicks, the trifecta of failure) to a fault almost. I'm a die hard professional wrestling fan, and once got a photo taken with Batista, but I lost the Polaroid ("omg I'm so old" comment goes here) a few years back. Oh well.

Anyway, that's literally all there is to describe me. I can't wait to get to know more of you, and hope we can have some fun!
Welcome to the Community :)

I have been a Hardcore gamer as well but once i got settled and got kids that dimmed a bit haha :p

Reactions: colormejones