Request Back After Well.. a While

GrimzRegret

Freedom! Member
Haven't necessarily posted a video in a while but after watching several youtubers over the last 6 months i understand some techniques on why certain people are recognized for their content. Now im back and trying do deliver content better than ever if you can review my video and maybe even compare it to an older video that be great surely i will be looking the channels that do so. Thanks in advance

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Haven't necessarily posted a video in a while but after watching several youtubers over the last 6 months i understand some techniques on why certain people are recognized for their content. Now im back and trying do deliver content better than ever if you can review my video and maybe even compare it to an older video that be great surely i will be looking the channels that do so. Thanks in advance

The thumbnail could use some more engagement ^^ In your description, you can write more about your content. Same with your tags, the more you write about the video, you can get additional search engine results :p