• Total voters

FrenZ Gaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 30, 2014
www.youtube.com
YouTube
FrenZNation
I am soon going to create a shoutout series!
Shoutout Thursdays (Odd, but we post daily on every other day!)
-
It shouldn't matter what size your channel is. Our subscribers would check out your channel, and I will do a review of your channel in a video stating what you do best! To be eligible for a shoutout, you must atleast have 2-3 videos on your channel and state why you would want a shoutout in the comments! I will try to do atleast 3 people in each shoutout video! I will also look at the channel banner and thumbnails and etc! :)
-
Requirements to gain a shoutout
-
1. Subscribe to our channel , ( So you can stay up to date with the Shoutout Series, once it begins!)
2. But if you want a greater chance of recieving a shoutout then stay Active - (Watch videos, Comment, Like, etc)
3. Actually subscribe to the winners and try to watch some of their videos!
(because there would be no point in shouting out :()
-
I want to help smaller channels with great content, but no exposure... Because some channels deserve exposure! :D I hope you guys all grow and become huge, great YouTubers we all aspire to be!

Last edited:

FrenZ Gaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 30, 2014
www.youtube.com
YouTube
FrenZNation
I completely do not approve of the idea. Of course, however, I'm not stopping you.

Another shoutout series where you gain dead subscribers so they can be featured to get more dead subscribers that want to get shout outs. It's a horrible loop and may help your channel grow but in the pure slightest. Honestly, the creators of these bloody series are just in desperate want of subscribers. It's like a more advanced sub4sub.

Don't tend to be negative whatsoever on this forum but I hold my strong opinion on these bloody shoutout things.

Ahh, I see your standpoint of the subject, I understand what your saying. It's hard to try to help others out, because that was the main reason I wanted to do the series. So channels with no exposure could grow, maybe a better thing to do will be to collaborate with them. You changed my view, I might tweak the 'series' a bit. :)