best vlog editing program

Ghostllie

Respected User
Nov 29, 2015
YouTube
i have sony vegas pro 13 but i dont know if its good enough for vlogs. in the preview my vlogs look great but after i render it it comes out blurred and dark and i hate it. am i using the wrong render settings? i use main concept and then change it up to do its best it can. do i maybe need to add in effects to vlogs or do i just need a new program?

JoSiMixes

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 27, 2016
YouTube
I use Cyberlink Powerdirector 12 and it works fine very easy to use and I would recommend it.

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
Sony Vegas is great. You just need to work at getting it working in a way you want it.

There are two things you need in a editing software.
1 - Independent audio/video tracks.
2 - Frame-by-frame splitting capabilities.

Sony Vegas has both of these, and (in my opinion) is easier to use than PowerDirector.

For adding "effects", what do you mean?

Ghostllie

Respected User
Nov 29, 2015
YouTube
Sony Vegas is great. You just need to work at getting it working in a way you want it.

There are two things you need in a editing software.
1 - Independent audio/video tracks.
2 - Frame-by-frame splitting capabilities.

Sony Vegas has both of these, and (in my opinion) is easier to use than PowerDirector.

For adding "effects", what do you mean?

i know how to use sony vegas its just that while editing my vlog in the preview screen it looks amazing but after rendering and uploading to youtube the video comes out dark and it just looks terrible and i dont know what i could possibly doing wrong. by effects i mean like an effect to make the video clearer or something

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
i know how to use sony vegas its just that while editing my vlog in the preview screen it looks amazing but after rendering and uploading to youtube the video comes out dark and it just looks terrible and i dont know what i could possibly doing wrong. by effects i mean like an effect to make the video clearer or something
Modify your brightness and contrast to cope with YouTube's compression algorithm. It does not matter which software you use since it's on YouTube's end.