Request Can i get a few people to review my channel?

killakestrelGaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 23, 2015
YouTube
Killakestrel
Hello Robert Clark,

I have just taken a look at your channel, from what i can see it has some great content and the girl with the violin has amazing talent,
i see that your a mixed channel (meaning you do a variety of different types of videos) .
if i can offer a suggestion maybe you should do some other channel reviews?
reason i suggest this is because:
1. you already do a variety of content and this is a new form
2. i believe that in doing honest open reviews that you would not only grow but gain alot of collaborators for your channel and increase you community further.
Also you could ad on to your weigh loss line and review products that are ment for weight loss and let people know what diets and products do work and what ones are fony because there are alot out there that just want to grab peoples cash and rip them off.

other than this mate i would say that your channel is great and you should keep up the good work i have subbed and i wish you all the best with your content creations

killakestrel(this gamers way)

Mardy Rooster

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 14, 2017
YouTube
mardy_rooster
I like your banner and logo!
Your playlists could use a bit of a mixing up.
Your channel trailer is great! A very interesting video! I do believe it needs an introduction though! A pre recorded one would do you wonders! Just slap it onto the part before the action starts! Under further inspection It seems a few of your videos have no intro. People are very inpatient now days and grabbing their attention before the action starts in order to keep them watching would do wonders.

I would also like a quick review on anything please!

Reactions: Robert Clark

Mark Aquiapao

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 13, 2017
YouTube
You're profile pic, banner, and logo is on point man!
I would suggest using custom thumbnails on your popular uploads(the videos that are older).
After I would move the popular uploads above the playlists so the custom thumbnails look more noticeable.
Besides that everything else looks great!

I would definitely like a quick review of channel in return! Thanks!!

Reactions: Robert Clark

TennesseeGaming

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 7, 2014
YouTube
IF you post a review of my channel I will return the favor for you as well. (If you want, let me know)

Well here we go..
Channel: Banner NEEDS WORK, don't get me wrong its good but says nothing for your channel.
Icon: I actually like it lol
More Channel: Create a Channel Trailer for new viewers to get the run down of what your channel is all about.
Thumbnails: NEEDS WORK...some of them are ok but they all could use some work(a thumbnail alone can bring in views weather the video is good or not).
Video: Actually really good, audio is good quality(not bad).
More Channel Again: Playlist are good maybe make more of them. WORK ON THAT ABOUT SECTION!!! Give the viewers some info about yourself, what got you in to youtube, where you see your channel in the future, etc..
Video Again: Get more of a description in there, tell me what the video is about, link your social stuff, plus dont forget to watch to your TAGS(they really help on the SEO side of things). Plus you may want to add recent uploads to your home page so people can see your most recent video.

Other than that great channel, keep up the hard work!
Overall Score: 8/10 Great Work!!