Request Can i have an honest opinion?

Necronth

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 26, 2016
YouTube
Can someone tell me really if my voice is annoying? i need you to be 100% honest and don't be afraid, say exactly how you feel about it. I had 3 channels in the past and i'm afraid that all 3 of them failed because my voice doesn't sound good even with a quality microphone.

GreenMohawk

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Apr 6, 2015
YouTube
Can someone tell me really if my voice is annoying? i need you to be 100% honest and don't be afraid, say exactly how you feel about it. I had 3 channels in the past and i'm afraid that all 3 of them failed because my voice doesn't sound good even with a quality microphone.
My honest opinion is no. It does not sound annoying in any way. At times it can be hard to understand but other than that it is fine.

MSHAY Gaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2016
YouTube
I dont think your voice is annoying atall, i think its more to do with the clarity and maybe the enthusiasm in the commentary. Other than that i dont see a problem, hope this helps.